Free trick or treat for unicef Halloween Party Kit

ByandBy

They just send little boxes to collect money. My daughter actually did this and her teacher helped and sent in the money in my daughters name to them. The only thing I did not like was that they never even sent a thank you letter to my "then" 12 yr old daughter. She did not do it for recognition, but I think they were not satisfied with the $259 she raised for them. So, I think she deserved at least a little thank you letter directly from them. So, now she helps raise money for local things.

Kristina

They just send little boxes to collect money. My daughter actually did this and her teacher helped and sent in the money in my daughters name to them. The only thing I did not like was that they never even sent a thank you letter to my "then" 12 yr old daughter. She did not do it for recognition, but I think they were not satisfied with the $259 she raised for them. So, I think she deserved at least a little thank you letter directly from them. So, now she helps raise money for local things.

They really should have said thank you! :eek: thanks for letting me know :h5:

Alicialicious

Well you don't really know maybe they did send a thank you letter to the school and it just never got sent to your daughter. I think that raising money for a reputable charity is a wonderful thing, but no matter what your daughter does, as long as she is volunteering and giving back to someone in need, that is still a great thing!

register to remove this ad: