Free phone number from Google Voice

webhunting.info

when they were talking about your "yacht" (out front one day) you said you had a surfboard. seemed like this would be a nice day for that! :)

chris

Administrator
Staff member
when they were talking about your "yacht" (out front one day) you said you had a surfboard. seemed like this would be a nice day for that! :)

ooh, yeah I'd definitely like to be out there. Played golf today though, so not much time for anything else :run:

ByandBy

Bump found it. Invites are being sent out now. :) Now I wonder if I will get charged because I read that it may charge you. Well I now read and see it is free for now but I wonder how long that will last :) Got my freeebie number now they won't call my house WHOOOHOOO!

Last edited:

chris

Administrator
Staff member
if you got your voice account you can get some free business cards. -login to your google voice account, then click the “show off your number image on the bottom right

krissyg89

Hehe I didn't sign up when this was posted, but I traded for an invite. It even shows I have a 10 cent credit! lol I dunno if everyone got that

samplemom11

Not for abroad

I tried this google voice thing, even getting my friends to fcreate an account (since I am abroad now). But it never gives me access!!!!

:( that sucks

register to remove this ad: