2 Free candy bars at Rite aid -for coupon holders

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Rite aid is doing buy one get one free for regular sized candy bars this week, so if you have any of your free mars candy bar coupons yet you will be able to get 2 for free.

ajollygirl2

I went Sunday and did this deal no problem even with the free 20 oz drinks, well, I went back in today to do it again with more of the candy bar coupons. THe cashier today told me, "We can't take this coupon because they are already BOGO." I explained that is why I am using the coupon, and that I did it Sunday with no problem. She said again that "we don't take coupons on sale items." ME.....:eek3: AND....:run: trying to explain it to her. I asked if there was a manager there, and she said, "nope, just me" I left with nothing but her name.

Now, does anybody have the phone number for corparate?

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
I went Sunday and did this deal no problem even with the free 20 oz drinks, well, I went back in today to do it again with more of the candy bar coupons. THe cashier today told me, "We can't take this coupon because they are already BOGO." I explained that is why I am using the coupon, and that I did it Sunday with no problem. She said again that "we don't take coupons on sale items." ME.....:eek3: AND....:run: trying to explain it to her. I asked if there was a manager there, and she said, "nope, just me" I left with nothing but her name.

Now, does anybody have the phone number for corparate?

:eek3: That's shitty....

Here is their page with a whole lotta #'s

Link

register to remove this ad: