Fitness toe bag filled and $5 CVS GC

MomOf02

What email address did you send to? I will shoot them an email as well...

You'd think they'd limit the confirmations to 1000 if that was the limit of stock...

Yeah no shit, anyway on your shoptext account at the top it says "contact us",thats where I contacted them.

MomOf02

Mine says completed for every single one that I've signed up for in the last 3 months so I guess I'm not getting anything.

All of mine except the seventeen promos say completed also,so in short I know why i never recieved the covergirl ones.

MomOf02

I hope that everyone on here that got a confirmation will email them and we can see what the numbers look like.

Well like I said,I wrote to see what was up with the covergirl I never got,the CVS was the response I got.

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
It says completed on mine as well. I sent them an email. It says recieved on my Seventeen one though. It also says completed on my clean and clear. I don't know, i'm confused, we will see what they say.

MomOf02

Yeah mine too,thats what prompted me to contact them.I got the email response posted earlier here in reference to the CVS pack.Evidently if it said completed and you hadn't recieved it yet,its becaused it expired before they processed us. Meaning they screwed up and refuse to let people know that they should've gotten a "sorry our item was depleted/expired". When I emailed them the 2nd time I told them that they are very inaccurate/deceptive in the way they present/represent the promotions for companys.Instead of allowing confirmation of "your item will ship soon" text response,it should say sorry your screwed.

MomOf02

Yeah I know, I sent the text @12 and had a response within minutes, and it sucks I sat up for that damn thing,I get up @4am on work mornings

eyeore65

so we should have got our cvs bags already and if we haven't then we are not getting them is that what you are saying i am sorry to sound so dumb just little sleep sick kid and stress sorry.

mamicita

sugacookie chapstik member
my understanding is if it says COMPLETE then we are not getting them.if it says RECIEVED then u will get the item.

MomOf02

my understanding is if it says COMPLETE then we are not getting them.if it says RECIEVED then u will get the item.

Your correct sweetie,but still, if they depleted the promo stock they should've sent a "sorry its over" instead of a confirmation that we got it. :cry::cry:

mamicita

sugacookie chapstik member
Your correct sweetie,but still, if they depleted the promo stock they should've sent a "sorry its over" instead of a confirmation that we got it. :cry::cry:

I TOTALLY agree with you!!i stayed up late just to try for it and recieved a message stating that it would ship soon!now i find out im not getting it!!!:mad: glad i have unlimited texts!!!!!:mad:

Jackie

mine said "completed" so that means i'm NOT getting it? :dunno: i did mine right at 12 on the button.

MomOf02

That's the same email i got today. Maybe we are getting them after all. :fingersx:

Ok.......how f'd up is that??????? After sending them the email here is what I got today!!!!!!!!!

Hello,

We apologize for the confusion.

You successfully received the CVS promo. You also successfully received the
Covergirl Makeup Bag, Seventeen Decree free tote offer and Seventeen Secret
Scent Expressions UPC Prize.

Regards,
ShopText

register to remove this ad: