Wilson pink polka-dot baseball bat & glove 80% off

momofbee

Oh, also....Make sure you change the shipping to "budget 7-9 day" or you'll be charged shipping...

CandyToo

Observant Member
okay, let me start over.........clearing throat........

Yeah, that is really cute!!!
Hey, don't feel bad. At Christmas I found these really nice gloves on sale at Toys R Us for $1.99. I bought 2 of them because I couldn't remember if ours boys had one or not. Well, at Christmas I give Samuel one of the gloves. Joseph, our oldest son, says, "Mom, I'm glad Samuel already had a glove because you gave him a left-handed one." :kekeke: I guess that's why they were such a good deal!

MeShA

Ran Ragged Mama
My MIL bought my son one, so he could learn to play tee ball, and got him a lefthanded one also! I was trying to show him one day, told him to put it on, and something just didn't seem right. Then I noticed that. She has bought it at a discount store for cheap, too :kekeke:

momofbee

This one is a left handed glove, so it's for right handed people! :)

Left handed glove=right handed pitcher/left handed catcher (usually right handed people)
Right handed glove=left handed pitcher/right handed catcher (usually left handed people)

Last edited:

CandyToo

Observant Member
This one is a left handed glove, so it's for right handed people! :)

Left handed glove=right handed pitcher/left handed catcher (usually right handed people)
Right handed glove=left handed pitcher/right handed catcher (usually left handed people)
Yeah, I got that. But the one I bought was for a left-handed kid. And mine is right-handed. :kekeke:

sheri

I wish i could find a deal for my left handed son...i can't find them cheap anywhere!!...i'll have to check toys r us

CandyToo

Observant Member
I wish i could find a deal for my left handed son...i can't find them cheap anywhere!!...i'll have to check toys r us
Well...... I think I still have them. Of course they are in storage. But if you can't find one maybe I could send you one of these for some coupons or something.

register to remove this ad: