$15 Papa Johns GC (Have to cancel trial period)

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
If you don't mind a little hassle, you can get a free $15 Papa Johns gift card

1. Go to www.papajohns.com
2. Click on the ad that states "want a free pizza? $15 Papa Johns giftcard" on the bottom.
3. You should be on a trialpay.com page. Click the box that says "Only show offers that confirm instantly"
4. Choose the offer that you like best..
5. You will get an email confirming your gift after signing up. Click on the email link.
6. Get your giftcard code and pin.
7. Go back to the trialpay.com page and click on your account. It should show a $15 gift card.
8. After all is done, cancel the trial offer within the trial period

Here is my instant GC email:

Order details - ********
Summary
Order number: *******
Date completed: Mar 19, 2009
Payment method: Offer completion - Stamps.com

This order contains the following item(s):

$15 Papa John's Gift Card
Instructions for $15 Papa John's Gift Card
Congratulations on getting a "$15 Papa John's Gift Card" for free!

To utilize Online:
1. Go to papajohns.com
2. Log into your Papa John's account or simply enter your address to find the nearest Papa John's.
3. Place order.
4. Checkout.
5. For payment type simply select Papa Card as the payment type and enter the 19-digit
card number and 4-digit PIN presented below when prompted
6. If your bill is over $15 you can use credit card or cash to complete your purchase.
7. Submit your order.
8. Enjoy!

Kim's $15 Papa John's Gift Card: ***********************

Activation key

Support information

Questions about this TrialPay order
If you have questions about this order, please contact TrialPay customer support. Please note that TrialPay cannot assist with technical issues related to your product purchase.

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
what do you have to do to cancel it.

Whichever you sign up with....like I signed up with stamps.com...just go to your account and cancel before the trial period expires. I will as soon as I use the GC!

I wonder if you can stack GCs at Papa Johns
Good question. I would assume so but I guess all you can do is try! I order online so it would be easy for me to find out.

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
which one did you guys sign up for.

Stamps.com cuz it seemed the easiest to do. Remember to check the box that says "Only show offers that confirm instantly." I dont like the credit check ones seeing I already know that I will NEVER be able to get anything taht has to deal with credit for a LONG time:kekeke:

chris

Administrator
Staff member
If you do the stamps.com one definitely make sure you cancel. They are a PAIN to deal with

register to remove this ad: