Latest SwagBuck code, Hurry!

megan1019

It says expired, I'm up to 83! wohoo, I use the search toolbar for everything now. I also use it for stuff, I've purchased on itunes which adds up!

Mishie

Friendly Member
I'm up to 40. I just redeemed for a $5 Amazon gc a little over a week ago and I only need 5 more swagbucks to get another one. I love this site.

Mishie

Friendly Member
Year2

Will give you 2 swagbucks. But hurry. It expires 3:30 pm pst. It was posted in the blog between some pics. It would be easy to miss. :wavey:

Sara

Puzzled Member
I have a question...mine says "You have 36 Swagbucks", but under the My Swagbucks section, it says "Swagbucks earned: 32. It always shows less than I actually have. Does that mean I can only redeem that amount?

Sandy

No, you can redeem 36. Do you have someone signed up under you? How many Swagbucks did you get when you initially signed up?

Sara

Puzzled Member
Yes, my husband is signed up under me. But I can't remember how many I got when I signed up...

So does it say I only have 32 earned because the other 4 are from my husband signing up?

Sandy

I'm not 100% because it's been so long for me but, I think the difference in points is because of points you received from signing up and others.

register to remove this ad: