Free travel bag from Colgate!

Kay

Worker Bee
If you go to the main site for the travel bag, you can print out coupons as well. I was able to go back and print them twice (it's the first "untitled page" I think). I don't know if you can print more than twice --- not a bricks site so you might be able to. Worth a look!

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
I really like the bag with this offer! I can't wait to shop tomorrow and reach my total for this ...much easier than the P&G offer.

CandyToo

Observant Member
If some of you CVS shoppers were to have an extra receipt & UPCS, I would love to trade you some coupons. I thought I would be able to pull this off at Walgreen's with softsoap this week, but they sold out and never got anymore. I got a raincheck, but it won't help. So, some of you guys that check out mulitple times, if you have an extra one, PM me and maybe we could work out a trade? Thanks!

CandyToo

Observant Member
Thank you, childuvnyte! It really just warms my heart that there are still such kind and good people out there. :kiss:

N6NCY

Does anybody know if this would work?

I bought 6 Colgate total toothpastes at $2.79 each = $16.74

I know if I use coupons the mail in still works because I've done that before, but the Colgate I bought was buy one get one free, so my actual total before coupons was $8.37. Would this work? Has anyone ever done this?

AND if that wont work...........
CVS limit one the Colgate buy one get one free is 6, but at the bottom of my receipt it doesnt say anything about me reaching my limit of 6 (prob because there is no ecbs attached to this deal so it just wont show). Is that limit of 6 per card or could I just go in and get another 6, then add that receipt w/the one I already have to reach my $15???

so confused!! :uh:

N6NCY

Yeah, I would think so! I am using 2 receipts. It doesn't say only one purchase.

Oh no I know that, I mean I wonder if they would take my receipt as the $15 worth even though half of them were free because of the buy one get one free sale. I'm really not sure.

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
Oh no I know that, I mean I wonder if they would take my receipt as the $15 worth even though half of them were free because of the buy one get one free sale. I'm really not sure.

Thats a good question! I've got some of those today, wondering that myself :dunno:

soupbean73

The Finder
I sent for mine today! I hope they take my receipts as some of mine were free due to the BOGO at Walgreens and the softsoap being 99cents. I threw in a few extra receipts just in case...LOL...Here hoping we all get it!!!!

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
I sent for mine today! I hope they take my receipts as some of mine were free due to the BOGO at Walgreens and the softsoap being 99cents. I threw in a few extra receipts just in case...LOL...Here hoping we all get it!!!!

I sent mine yesterday :fingersx:

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
My Colgate travel Bag arrived today filled with goodies and coupons. Very Nice. Good job Colgate :bigthumb:

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
Whoops didn't mean to tease you all. It has a travel size Speed Stick; travel size Lady Speed Stick; travel size Softsoap Nutra-Oil Body Wash; trial size Colgate Total Advanced Clean, 360 toothbrush and a coupon book.

This is whats in the coupon book:
$1 off any Irish Spring Body Wash
.50 off any Irish Spring multi-bar pack
$1 off any Lady Speed Stick
.75 off any Liquid Hand Softsoap
$1.50 off any Softsoap Body Wash
$1 off any Palmolive Scrub-Buster Dish Liquid
.75 off any Murphy Oil Soap Product
$1 off any Suavitel liquid or sheets

:bigthumb:

OK NOW IM BUMMED THE COUPONS EXPIRED: 06/30/08! GEEZ!

Last edited:

Sandy

Whoops didn't mean to tease you all. It has a travel size Speed Stick; travel size Lady Speed Stick; travel size Softsoap Nutra-Oil Body Wash; trial size Colgate Total Advanced Clean, 360 toothbrush and a coupon book.

This is whats in the coupon book:
$1 off any Irish Spring Body Wash
.50 off any Irish Spring multi-bar pack
$1 off any Lady Speed Stick
.75 off any Liquid Hand Softsoap
$1.50 off any Softsoap Body Wash
$1 off any Palmolive Scrub-Buster Dish Liquid
.75 off any Murphy Oil Soap Product
$1 off any Suavitel liquid or sheets

:bigthumb:

OK NOW IM BUMMED THE COUPONS EXPIRED: 06/30/08! GEEZ!
I would e-mail Colgate. They required you to spend $15.00 in product within specified dates, you should have received coupons you can use. They wouldn't accept receipts for dates prior to the start date on the offer and they wouldn't accept your MIR after a specified date, they should then send you something legit to use. Shame on them!!!

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
Ok, so I sent my email yesterday and received an email back from them today. They said .... "Your response involved material we wanted to send you, therefore the response has been sent via regular (postal) mail and should reach you within three weeks." um ...okay? :confused: :bigthumb: :rofl:

MeShA

Ran Ragged Mama
They will send you an envelope with a whole bunch of q's in it :bigthumb: I got it when I was asking about the Aetna q. That's how I found about the free bag in the first place LoL

register to remove this ad: