75% off sale Hickory farms online

leigh

Friendship is Universal
75% off Hickory Farms
HOT! 75% off almost everything sale at Hickory Farms!!
Great for the upcoming Super Bowl Parties
Prices start as low as $3!
Plus Extra 15% off your order! Use Coupon Code: 849358
Shipping to APO/FPO addresses is Free!!
Fruitful Gift Box $7.50 was $30
Cheese Ball combo Gift Box $6.25 was $25
Family Get Together Gift Box $12.50 was $50
Perfect Hostess Gift Basket $10 was $40
Reduced Sugar Vanilla Torte $3 was $12
Sugar free Petits Fours $4.75 were $19
The Chocolate Collection $5 was $20
Finest Fudge Collection $5 was $22
Dobosh torte $4.75 was $19
Presliced Boneless Ham $11.25 was $45

http://www.hickoryfarms.com/default....cIBrZw5%2FuNHw

getitfree

I was just about finished with my order.. then... 10.00 shipping! I didn't order anything! Dang.. I just think the shipping charge is too much!

momofbee

retailmenot has 2 codes that are supposed to take 15% off of your total
They are:
CLIPPER & 849358
If either of them work, it should cover some of that high shipping.
I was just about finished with my order.. then... 10.00 shipping! I didn't order anything! Dang.. I just think the shipping charge is too much!

Last edited:

brighten27

Has anyone ever tried their stuff? Is it any good? I have like 5 things in my cart. LOL Just need reassurance that this isnt to good to be true..

When I saw this, I excitedly hurried over to see if I could get some strawberry bon bons, since we hadn't been able to find them in the stores the last couple of Christmas seasons. It looks like they've been discontinued. The only way to get them now is to buy a sausage and cheese gift pack...and you only get a couple:cry:

soupbean73

The Finder
WOW!!!! THIS IS AWESOME! Thank you so very much for letting us all know. I love Hickory Farms! I was going to buy one of their gift baskets with sausage before Christmas but it was $50. Good thing I waited as I got the same thing today for $12.50...YEAH!!!!!!! I also used the code...ordered a few other items and spent $26 bucks....Cannot wait for it to arrive!!!!! Thanks again! :)

Carina89

Contest Queen
ohh f*ck it i am just going to order me some stuff!!i am pretty sure my neighbor isnt going to screw me over.

leigh

Friendship is Universal
Has anyone ever tried their stuff? Is it any good? I have like 5 things in my cart. LOL Just need reassurance that this isnt to good to be true..

i love love hickory farms!! i have ordered in the past like a few years ago. i have also bought it in stores

brighten27

Leigh, WOW that was fast! I ordered mine yesterday and it is still pending on my debit card. I am so excited wonder why its taking so long?

LoriLions

Leigh, how many pounds is your ham? I saw a "boneless spiral sliced ham" that serves 10-13 people and the net weight is 3.5-4.5 lbs. Gift#11120 price $40 sale price $20. It sounds like you got a great deal but more expensive than your ham. Did they increase the price on the same ham or is this one different?

leigh

Friendship is Universal
Leigh, how many pounds is your ham? I saw a "boneless spiral sliced ham" that serves 10-13 people and the net weight is 3.5-4.5 lbs. Gift#11120 price $40 sale price $20. It sounds like you got a great deal but more expensive than your ham. Did they increase the price on the same ham or is this one different?

mine was originally $40something and 75% on sale for 11.25. it serves 16-18

register to remove this ad: