MANDUKA offer from the main page

Kay

Worker Bee
Background: On the 10/31 there was an offer for 25.00 off from this website - good on shipping too. Mostly $$$ yoga stuff. A few lower $ items. It started 25 off any amount and then went to $25 off $75. I figured they'd cancel the early orders.

Nope.:bigthumb: Looks like they are honoring the original offer.

Bottom line: They are sending me a 20-some dollar yoga journal (which can be used for other stuff obviously) for $3.68. :h5: It will make a mighty nice gift in a couple of months. ;)

Any body else get shipping confirmation?

I did, I think yesterday. I ordered some travel sprays because that was all I could find still in stock for that price.

Ladysteeler

I still got my manduka bucks. They had ran out of stuff last week. How do I apply them? It is asking for credit card information. Don't see where to apply the bucks. I will have enough left to apply it to shipping.

Last edited:

Scubabobby

I still got my manduka bucks. They had ran out of stuff last week. How do I apply them? It is asking for credit card information. Don't see where to apply the bucks. I will have enough left to apply it to shipping.

I was wondering that yesterday. Then I started reading on their website and understood what Kay was saying-you NOW must order $75. to use your bucks and they will apply automatically.

Ladysteeler

I was wondering that yesterday. Then I started reading on their website and understood what Kay was saying-you NOW must order $75. to use your bucks and they will apply automatically.

I had enough left in my bucks to pay for the shipping but couldn't find where to apply the 25.00 I have in my acct.

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: