StumbleUpOn Amazon GiftCards

Chantrells81

Has anyone received their Amazon Giftcards from the Stumbleupon Friend referrals? I went to their facebook page and I saw where 3 people asked about their giftcards.

morgee555

In the email I received when I earned one it said we would get them 30 days from the end of the month we earned them in. I earned mine in November, so I should see it by the end of December.

Chantrells81

In the email I received when I earned one it said we would get them 30 days from the end of the month we earned them in. I earned mine in November, so I should see it by the end of December.

I finished mine on November 15, So on December 15 would have been 30 days. On their facebook about 2 weeks ago, someone asked when were they going to send them out, and Stumble said within the week and that was 2 weeks ago. So I was just wondering if anyone received their gift card.

Kay

Worker Bee
"30 days from the end of the month we earned them in"

If you earned them in November, you should receive them 30 days from the end of November. You're not quite there yet.

hawkins43920

pretty in pink
look at their facebook they havent paid alot of people me included sent me a generic form letter i call BS they just dont want to pay

Chantrells81

look at their facebook they havent paid alot of people me included sent me a generic form letter i call BS they just dont want to pay

Yeah, they told someone else who asked on their facebook that they were going to send them out "Within the week", That was almost a month ago.

Chantrells81

Well they sent me a message on facebook to email them, and this is the auto-email that I got back....

Thank you for your referral and for contacting Refer-a-Friend, powered by Extole.

Please note that we have received your email and are working hard to get back to you within 48 hours of receipt of your email. Although we expect to get back to you quickly, we wanted to make sure you knew that:

* While some programs are different, generally rewards are fulfilled for Refer-a-Friend, powered by Extole at the start of each new month. Because of that, it may take 30-40 days for you to receive your program reward. We appreciate your patience during this time.*

* Your rewards will come via email from the specific reward you choose. For instance, if you chose Amazon, you will receive an email from Amazon. So be sure to check your inbox and spam folders for emails from that reward provider.

We look forward to speaking to you soon.

Regards,

Refer-a-Friend, powered by Extole

*Please check the terms and conditions of your individual program for specifics regarding rewards.

candy

Miss Congeniality
i dont think anyone used my link. How can you tell and can we still do this for amazon or is it too late?????

Chantrells81

i dont think anyone used my link. How can you tell and can we still do this for amazon or is it too late?????

The only way I knew that people had sign up is because I got a email saying that 5 of my friends has signed up. But now I think they just sign you up for a Ipad giveaway.

register to remove this ad: