Item Summary:

Arcade - Refer
(Style 51017)

Color: CHOC

Size: 11

Qty: 1

$3.00

Item Cancelled
Oh great...so i guess they're going through the list now and canceling each order. *sigh*
Too bad ....this would've have been a great gift for my hubby.

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
I just checked my account. :mad:

Item Summary:

Arcade - Refer
(Style 51017)

Color: CHOC

Size: 11

Qty: 1

$3.00

Item Cancelled

Merchandise

$0.00

Shipping

$.00

Tax

$0.00

TOTAL

$0.00
:sadwavey::sadwavey: Dammit man~~

mspeal

how do I get these shoes for 3.00. It tells me they are 56.00? I hate to put in my credit card for 56.00.

jammom

Mine isn't cancelled yet either,but I'm not holding my breath...(remember the office chair-from Office Max I think)
05/07/2011 Order Number: PROCESSING $3.00

we3kings

relentless member
Dear Customer,

We are in receipt of an order for our Men’sArcade-Refer (style 51017) which was incorrectly priced at $3.00. We do our best to make sure all items are properly priced, but errors occasionallyoccur. Unfortunately, the pricing error that was posted on the website this past weekend for our Men’s Arcade-Refer cannot be honored and yourorder has been canceled. Please view our Terms and Conditions for more details:http://www.skechers.com/info/terms-and-conditions

Please accept our apology and know that we value your business.

We would like to offer you a 15% discount on your next order on www.skechers.com: Discount code: MAY1551017 15% off with free shipping Excludes saleitems, S2lites, SRRs, SRTs, Prospeed and LIV

We apologize again and hope to see you soon on skechers.com.

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
Dear Customer,

We are in receipt of an order for our Men’sArcade-Refer (style 51017) which was incorrectly priced at $3.00. We do our best to make sure all items are properly priced, but errors occasionallyoccur. Unfortunately, the pricing error that was posted on the website this past weekend for our Men’s Arcade-Refer cannot be honored and yourorder has been canceled. Please view our Terms and Conditions for more details:http://www.skechers.com/info/terms-and-conditions

Please accept our apology and know that we value your business.

We would like to offer you a 15% discount on your next order on www.skechers.com: Discount code: MAY1551017 15% off with free shipping Excludes saleitems, S2lites, SRRs, SRTs, Prospeed and LIV

We apologize again and hope to see you soon on skechers.com.

Don't u want to :io: on them!!

register to remove this ad: