Free glasses from Coastal Contacts on Friday S&H

hough747

2 Questions:
all glasses or selected frames?

Say I put a pair of glasses in my cart ahead of time. On vista print, your cart will update with the relevant sales according to time. Has anyone tried adding the glasses to the cart for costal contacts and then once the sale begins, seeing if the cart will update with the freebie?

sunedaz77

2 Questions:
all glasses or selected frames?

Say I put a pair of glasses in my cart ahead of time. On vista print, your cart will update with the relevant sales according to time. Has anyone tried adding the glasses to the cart for costal contacts and then once the sale begins, seeing if the cart will update with the freebie?

Only single vision lens are free with your choice of frames. The frames will be marked that are not included in the free event. Mostly the $200 ones. The lens protection coatings are extra and tinting is about $30.

Shipping may cost up to $15. You will need to Like them on Facebook to get the code to put in when you check out. You do want to get your frames pick out ahead of time cause their site gets heavy traffic and times out, but you can call your order in. They have an excellent customer service.

Mine ended up costing $50, but that was better than paying $400 like I did for my previous pair! Costal glasses are alot better too. Good Luck!

register to remove this ad: