Free bandana and belt buckle from Marlboro

auntcrystal77

I can't get past level 3

i honestly dont know how he did it-he said he couldnt get past the wild horses in the storm but then he did. he said hes done for awhile as it took him awhile lol but then hes gonna try for my dad and brothers in awhile.

Kristin

Witty Wonderwoman
no i have one account the rest are my families-they always ask me to do it for them as they arent to computer smart. all prizes go straight to them.

That is nice of you :h5:

I do the same for my mom, she doesn't follow it much but I do it for her :kekeke:

auntcrystal77

That is nice of you :h5:

I do the same for my mom, she doesn't follow it much but I do it for her :kekeke:

my dad has asked my sister for a long time to sign him up but she never has so i started doing it for him a few years back and then my brothers ask then... lol i dont mind doing it when my kids are busy and i have time and they know it. my brothers have given me their coupons to trade a few times but as for prizes if they dont want them (which is hardly ever lol) they will ask if i want them or if they mind if they give them to someone.doesnt bother me any:dunno:

WindHarvester

I can't do it for the life of me. I was able to get him to throw it once and it fell short of the milk can. I'm going to have my son give it a try later.

annaisabanana08

I just did this for 8 accounts including mine. Wiped out. But I guess if I could do it for so many people, the practice paid off, but my wrists and fingers and my head are in need for some ice or a nice cold margarita. Whoo!

llbad

Unfortunately, we're unable to allow you access to Marlboro.com at this time.
Marlboro.com is only available to adult cigarette smokers 21 years of age or older.

Well actually, I am 21 years of age or older, but ok.....

luvmyshy

My fiance did most of it for me but I got a few of them! We got to the belt buckle. Hopefully we are in the top 10,000!

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
i couldnt do it so i let hubby and hes a whiz-won 2 belt buckles already and got 5 more to play for.

Ask your hubby if it's skill or just a matter of waiting out the game, please. I can't win by skill so I thought maybe Marlboro wanted to make me stay on their site for a LOOONG time before letting me get to the next level.

I can't get past Level 3!! Level 2 wasn't that easy either!!

auntcrystal77

Ask your hubby if it's skill or just a matter of waiting out the game, please. I can't win by skill so I thought maybe Marlboro wanted to make me stay on their site for a LOOONG time before letting me get to the next level.

I can't get past Level 3!! Level 2 wasn't that easy either!!

hes at work but i remember someone saying they couldnt get i think level 3 and he said to tell them to aim high-he wasnt on there long thats what got me cause i was on there half the day and nothing lol.

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
My husband and I just got our belt buckles -- Level 6 accomplished!

The trick is to have a second person help you!! Really!! My teenager toggled back and forth on the A and D keys, and then I used the mouse to click on the dogie!! We got through Levels 3 through 6 in about five minutes that way!

Also, I reread the instructions and realized that I need to click the mouse when the "red power light" is within the grey shaded area (at the top of the lasso.) So watch the red light go round and round and when it's at the top of the lasso (within the shaded area), then click twice really fast to make sure that you got it!

Good luck, everybody! Let me know if my trick works for you! Yee haw! :jump:

By the way, you have a choice of a woman's belt buckle or a man's belt buckle.

register to remove this ad: