$20 Amazon.com gift card for $10

thj0011

Resident Superhero
I got this deal! Thanks! It only cost me $5 as I hadn't used the site before and got $5 credit for signing up. Sweet! :h5:

thj0011

Resident Superhero
how did you get the $5 credit? im already a member but i havent bought anything yet..

I signed up tonight when I went to the site and it was automatically in my account. I don't know if it's cause I'm a new member or what. Some people on H2S said they had previously gotten credits when they signed up at first but they used them on the Little Fockers special a few weeks back.

thj0011

Resident Superhero
Chris, I had to sign up and it took me to different pages and all so I don't know if it went through the link you posted. I apologize if that was your direct link and it didn't count my purchase.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
I signed up tonight when I went to the site and it was automatically in my account. I don't know if it's cause I'm a new member or what. Some people on H2S said they had previously gotten credits when they signed up at first but they used them on the Little Fockers special a few weeks back.
my $5 credit must have expired.. thanks trey:sadwavey:

Kay

Worker Bee
Just FYI: Site is down right now - for maint. I guess. I haven't given up yet though. Thanks for the heads up Chris!

lauradman

If you use a referral link you get the credit, if you don't then you don't get the credit. So if you are new and use Chris' link at the top you should get the $5!

Plus, if you get three friends to buy it, your's could be free :)

rainyday

Inquisitive member
I've made an account with the referral link and one without, and I'm not seeing a $5 credit anywhere. When I add the card it's showing $10 in the checkout. For those of you getting it for $5, can you see the discount before entering credit card info.? Thanks.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
I've made an account with the referral link and one without, and I'm not seeing a $5 credit anywhere. When I add the card it's showing $10 in the checkout. For those of you getting it for $5, can you see the discount before entering credit card info.? Thanks.

it takes a few clicks.. ive figured it out finally. lol

toniasdeals

:noes:when I bought mine they had sold 1100, now it's at 66,500 I hope they don't bow out on this one like they have in the past:noes: If you sent a referral link to your friends make sure you get email addresses from the ones that signed up. With all of the freezes and such they might not credit you properly. I've had to call with email address as proof before! What a great deal!! Sometimes it pays to be a night owl.:D

t♂ph

The Dreamer
:noes:when I bought mine they had sold 1100, now it's at 66,500 I hope they don't bow out on this one like they have in the past:noes: If you sent a referral link to your friends make sure you get email addresses from the ones that signed up. With all of the freezes and such they might not credit you properly. I've had to call with email address as proof before! What a great deal!! Sometimes it pays to be a night owl.:D
Amazon bought (shares?) Living Social.. i havent confirmed the info.. read somewhere..

thj0011

Resident Superhero
Amazon bought (shares?) Living Social.. i havent confirmed the info.. read somewhere..

I've heard numerous reviews on how bad a site Living Social is from past experiences so I'm hoping they're better with this one. That's a lot of giftcards to give out ha.

toniasdeals

smart thinking on their part, I saw the disclaimer the amazon was not promoting the deal themselves. 76k now, I wonder what the cap will be, they had to know this would be big!!

register to remove this ad: