Anyone Else Get This E-mail From BZZ Agent??

yayyyy! how did u get it? usps or one of the truckers (ups or fedex)? i cant wait! ill probably get it on monday or tues. :h5::hug::jump:

its was fedex that delivered.here is the reference number if u want to check and see when it will be delivered to you.reference # 5313.just go to fedex.com and put in the reference number and ur zip code and it will let u know when its gonna be delivered :h5:

MaehENang

its was fedex that delivered.here is the reference number if u want to check and see when it will be delivered to you.reference # 5313.just go to fedex.com and put in the reference number and ur zip code and it will let u know when its gonna be delivered :h5:

Uhoh! Not found. :( maybe mine hasn't been shipped out yet!

t♂ph

The Dreamer
i have not slept yet >.< but i got a 12% discount from tmobile for our plan and services.. wohoo :)

1SwtWrld

Finally, I'm at the Sweet Bee status. Only took me like 2 yrs.....hahaha

i am so confused on how this works i am a carpentar bee have no idea how i got there but how did i??..lol..like how do you move up in this bzzagnt place?hahha:dunno:

MaehENang

i am so confused on how this works i am a carpentar bee have no idea how i got there but how did i??..lol..like how do you move up in this bzzagnt place?hahha:dunno:

What is BzzAgent Status?
Mystery Bee Sweet Bee Social Bee Honey Bee Busy Bee Carpenter Bee Solitary Bee Higher Status = Increasingly earlier Early Invites to campaigns & more Golden Keys to join bonus campaigns
The more you participate in BzzAgent, the more your BzzAgent Status improves — giving you privileged access to more BzzCampaigns and other great stuff.

What’s so good about Status?
The higher your Status, the better your benefits:

Early Invites (starting at Carpenter Bee): Invitations to join campaigns before they launch
Golden Keys (starting at Social Bee): Provide you access to an otherwise unavailable campaign
How do I improve my Status?
Each time you earn a Honeycomb(?), your Status improves. You’ll earn one every time you:

Complete the Post-Campaign Survey per campaign you join
Submit at least two Activities per campaign you join
Complete at least three Frogpond surveys per calendar month
Add at least 10 reviews to BzzScapes per calendar month (can be across multiple BzzScapes)
So after just one month, you could earn 4 or more Honeycombs to improve your Status!

What are Bee Levels?
Every new Agent starts as a Solitary Bee. As you participate in BzzAgent, you earn Honeycombs[?] to help improve your Bee Level, and earn increasingly sweeter benefits.

http://www.bzzagent.com/member/bzzperks/BzzPerks.do?action=howstatus

register to remove this ad: