Anyone Else Get This E-mail From BZZ Agent??

Greetings BzzAgent ,

Congratulations! You’re invited to the HTC Windows 7 Phone HD7 BzzCampaign ahead of Agents with lower Status.

Login and visit the HTC Windows 7 Phone HD7 BzzCampaign Invite to learn more and decide if you'd like to join:

I Signed Up For It,I Guess That Means I'm Getting A New Phone:jump::xmas::xmasgrin:

t♂ph

The Dreamer
i remember answering a survey about a free phone with plan sign up.. what's the catch?

repped!

i remember answering a survey about a free phone with plan sign up.. what's the catch?

they send u the phone and u bzz about it.
How to Participate

Getting the conversation started

Need some help starting a discussion with friends on Facebook? Try some of these conversation starters:

• Let friends know you joined the BzzCampaign and ask them if they've ever heard of the product
  • Write a review and share it with friends; post an update later
  • Update your status from your HTC HD7â„¢ (and be sure to mention it's your totally sweet new phone

hippiekrystal

yea i got in earlier :)

Welcome to the HTC Windows 7 Phone Surround BzzCampaign

Greetings BzzAgent hippiekrystal24,

Thanks for joining the HTC Windows 7 Phone Surround BzzCampaign! Your BzzKit will be delivered within 21 days.

I have AT&T im so happy, I really need a new phone my phone I have now is from 2002

yea i got in earlier :)

Welcome to the HTC Windows 7 Phone Surround BzzCampaign

Greetings BzzAgent hippiekrystal24,

Thanks for joining the HTC Windows 7 Phone Surround BzzCampaign! Your BzzKit will be delivered within 21 days.

I have AT&T im so happy, I really need a new phone my phone I have now is from 2002

cool, i have t-mobile so it's perfect for me :jump::xmasgrin:

t♂ph

The Dreamer
im jealous - im quite happy with my phone though...

btw - i grew triplets in just a matter of days O.O

i was/am busy at work - what happened? lol

MaehENang

I got this too! I asked Jono via Twitter and yes we are getting a free phone! Im getting the HTC HD7, some are getting the HTC Surround I guess. :dunno: Guess it depends what service we have? Im excited! Can't wait!

1SwtWrld

ok im confused lol...i have the twitter for the htc7 but never got anything else from it and this was from the other day, now on this other forum people are signing up like now and getting these free phone and im a tad bit peeved...not that im begging for a free phone or anything hahahha...but when does this confirmation email come??...and who am i suppose too twitter??

register to remove this ad: