$20 off Live Nation Store = Free Music Downloads

imjustagirl

I carefully cut/paste code, but it is "invalid" ??? Not even 12/31/10 yet???

zildjian20
Wasting my 20 mins to put MP3 in my cart.

Da deal is dead! R.I.P.

Last edited:

meg1111

Okay I have concluded that the promotional code will not work on anything other than music downloads just as chris stated. Although I haven't tried it on music.

However I really don't understand how apparently others were allowed to get discounted shirts, etc.
:dunno:

Mishie

Friendly Member
Okay I have concluded that the promotional code will not work on anything other than music downloads just as chris stated. Although I haven't tried it on music.

However I really don't understand how apparently others were allowed to get discounted shirts, etc.
:dunno:

Actually, it doesn't seem to be working any longer.

mattymatty26

odd, it worked last night but not today (i think its because i discovered an artist i really like and wanted 2 more albums...my bad lol). bummer :(

zafflower

hey, i bought 3 different accounts worth of songs but didn't download them (on vacation & didnt have my computer) and now when i try to download them, on chrome when i press download it says "error: no file selected" and on IE when i click the download button it just takes me to the same page i'm already on! any ideas?

Risa

Craft Happy Member
Got this just now:

Thank you for ordering with the Live Nation Store. An invalid promotion code was used while submitting your order and as a result we are unable to fulfill your order at this time.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please feel free to submit a new order using this promotion code for 15% off the order subtotal at the Live Nation Store (http://store.livenation.com/): LNZCFBWKSBBC

If you have questions or concerns please feel free to e-mail us at merchandise@musictoday.com. Thank you!

Thank You,

Customer Service
Live Nation Store
Store.LiveNation.com
1-877-MUSIC-77

Which is hilarious because I choose music and downloaded it already. Can't exactly repo that. :)

getitfree

Got this just now:

Thank you for ordering with the Live Nation Store. An invalid promotion code was used while submitting your order and as a result we are unable to fulfill your order at this time.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please feel free to submit a new order using this promotion code for 15% off the order subtotal at the Live Nation Store (http://store.livenation.com/): LNZCFBWKSBBC

If you have questions or concerns please feel free to e-mail us at merchandise@musictoday.com. Thank you!

Thank You,

Customer Service
Live Nation Store
Store.LiveNation.com
1-877-MUSIC-77

Which is hilarious because I choose music and downloaded it already. Can't exactly repo that. :)

Way to go.. good thing you already downloaded it.. I spent time doing the deal, and can't get my music now.. :eek3: :mad:

gracie

Got this just now:

Thank You,

Customer Service
Live Nation Store
Store.LiveNation.com
1-877-MUSIC-77

I got that too and I was like seriously? I already chose music and downloaded it already, it's not like they can take it back.

Mishie

Friendly Member
Got this just now:

Thank You,

Customer Service
Live Nation Store
Store.LiveNation.com
1-877-MUSIC-77

I also got that email and I chose the music downloads too. It's already on my computer. :kekeke:

secondact

I also downloaded music, but now I'm getting concerned that they might charge my credit card full price for the downloads. That hasn't happened to anyone, right? I'm a bit worried...:(

Mishie

Friendly Member
I also downloaded music, but now I'm getting concerned that they might charge my credit card full price for the downloads. That hasn't happened to anyone, right? I'm a bit worried...:(

I didn't have to give them any credit card info. It wasn't required for orders $20 or under because the code covered the full cost.

secondact

That's odd. My downloads were under $20, and the balance showed zero, but I was required to input credit card information. However, I can't imagine they would be able to get away with charging full price AFTER the transaction had already completed. So far, I don't think there has been any charge, but I did wonder...

CARAMEL42

Got this just now:

Thank You,

Customer Service
Live Nation Store
Store.LiveNation.com
1-877-MUSIC-77

I GOT THE SAME EMAIL
I ordered items and used my credit card for shipping, caused I saw somethings I liked. My card has been charged and they say I am not getting the items. I emailed them back and told them to refund my money ASAP!!:mad:

t♂ph

The Dreamer
they can NOT charge you more than what you have agreed to pay.. if they do, dispute the charges :h:

Risa

Craft Happy Member
I just hope they don't send me a bill in the mail for the music.

Should I email them and make sure I am not going to be billed through the mail for the music?

Last edited:

Mishie

Friendly Member
That's odd. My downloads were under $20, and the balance showed zero, but I was required to input credit card information. However, I can't imagine they would be able to get away with charging full price AFTER the transaction had already completed. So far, I don't think there has been any charge, but I did wonder...

Well, when I checked out, the boxes were there to enter the credit card info, but I just left it blank and it worked.

Mishie

Friendly Member
I just hope they don't send me a bill in the mail for the music.

Should I email them and make sure I am not going to be billed through the mail for the music?

I wouldn't (and am not going to). The promo code was valid when we used it. Our transaction is complete. They can't go back and bill for a completed transaction.

register to remove this ad: