Kissing Love Couple Keychain - Gift for Couples $0.69 + Free Shipping

Josie101

I gave it a try but it said: THAT COUPON HAS BEEN USED THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF TIMES (MLCK413008121378NL1)

So it'll cost $3.05 because can't use that coupon code. Thanks anyways :wavey:

helobuff

I don't get it .. I used it and it went thru just fine.. I ordered one.. .69 cents shipped..
Did you order from them today for something else? It says one coupon per customer per visit.. worked great for me..

helobuff

I think i paid with paypal.. I cant remember.. but its a legit site.. lots of people buy from them all the time from other sites I check in on.. never heard of an issue with them.

Of course I just got an email from McDonalds that their site was hacked.. so you never know..

luvmyshy

Earlier it said the coupon had reached its max but I just tried again and it worked. I paid with paypal too. I would just try again!

helobuff

Earlier it said the coupon had reached its max but I just tried again and it worked. I paid with paypal too. I would just try again!

Well that is weird.. huh.. maybe I should try to get another one.. great for little trinket gifts.. I do know people that order more than one but I dont know how they manage it.. maybe mutliple accounts? :dunno:
Now if this was a 4BG flashdrive.. I would make more accounts.. :kekeke:

Josie101

I don't get it .. I used it and it went thru just fine.. I ordered one.. .69 cents shipped..
Did you order from them today for something else? It says one coupon per customer per visit.. worked great for me..

No, i haven't ordered from them before but i did go back and i tried it again by typing in the coupon code instead of copy & pasting it and the code went through. So i used paypal to pay for it & it was only .69 cents :wavey: Thanks!

Pam i Am

GOT THIS EMAIL JUST NOW:
"Note: Your order was shipped from Singapore. Most customers receive within two weeks."
..those poor little keychains have a longggggggggggg trip ahead of them..lol

register to remove this ad: