free terra chips party

Cake

So the people who signed up are going to have a party? I choose the day Dec 27th. and the people did get my invite in their email. I just want to make sure that I am getting a party.

hippiekrystal

I don't think any of us are getting it, i applied yesterday invited all my family and friends, I called them today to check on the offer, and the lady told me , they are not sending any party packs , they don't have anymore

1-800-434-4246 this is the number to call

Pam i Am

I signed up 12/5 early morning...this is what their website states now: "Due to the high demand for our party packs, this promotion is no longer accepting new participants. If you are already a participant, please feel free to continue managing your invitations here."...so surely they wouldn't keep taking peoples' information and manage invitations without party packs to send out???? makes sense that if we have confirmed guests that we have the party?

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
:cry: I don't want to hear we're not getting this one! These truly are my favorite (and freakin' expensive) chips!!!

Pam i Am

well guess we will find out together..but odd how any mention of the party on their facebook page is either ignored or deleted..so not much help there...i am glad i tried for this any way..and not feeling entitled or anything..but if they have been taking all of my family and friends info and there isn't a party..we r gonna have to find me some deals on pitchforks and torches:xmasgrin:

Ladysteeler

:cry: I don't want to hear we're not getting this one! These truly are my favorite (and freakin' expensive) chips!!!

I have never tried them. Looking forward to trying. I am hoping that the ones that signed up before they put their message up will still get the party package.

Pam i Am

UPDATE!!!! This has been posted on their Facebook Wall...
"we are so sorry for the inconvenience, and appreciate your feedback. Steps were put in place in order to regulate the number of TERRA Tidings party pack sign-ups, but unfortunately a technical glitch prevented the site from shutting down. We will be sure to notify all those who will not be receiving the complete party pack by the end of this week, and will still be sending something to them as a thank you for their patience and understanding while we work to resolve this issue.":wiggle:

ok cancel my bulk orders for torches and pitchforks:rofl:

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
:cry: Got this email today:

Hello Kathy .

Let us start off by thanking you for your interest in TERRA Chips and your willingness to make our product part of your holiday gathering. We would like to extend our sincere apologies for being unable to fulfill your request for a TERRA Tidings holiday party kit. Though we originally had put measures in place to turn off our online registration once party kit requests hit an allotted number, a website error prevented this from happening. This error led valued customers to believe they would receive a kit when in fact the kits had been depleted. We understand your disappointment and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Because we want to make this right, we will send you coupons that we hope will come in handy for your holiday parties and beyond. These coupons entitle you to two free TERRA Chips products. Your coupons will arrive in the mail in the next two to three weeks provided we have a valid mailing address. We also invite you to access the online TERRA holiday entertaining guide which features recipes and pairing tips to assist you in party planning.

Thank you again for thinking of TERRA Chips. We wish you and yours a very happy holiday season.

Terra Chips Consumer Relations
tcfan@hain-celestial.com
Or call us at:
1-800-434-4246, Monday-Friday,
7am-5pm Mountain Time

Rileyxrsmom

freebie freak
:cry: Got this email today:

Hello Kathy .

Let us start off by thanking you for your interest in TERRA Chips and your willingness to make our product part of your holiday gathering. We would like to extend our sincere apologies for being unable to fulfill your request for a TERRA Tidings holiday party kit. Though we originally had put measures in place to turn off our online registration once party kit requests hit an allotted number, a website error prevented this from happening. This error led valued customers to believe they would receive a kit when in fact the kits had been depleted. We understand your disappointment and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Because we want to make this right, we will send you coupons that we hope will come in handy for your holiday parties and beyond. These coupons entitle you to two free TERRA Chips products. Your coupons will arrive in the mail in the next two to three weeks provided we have a valid mailing address. We also invite you to access the online TERRA holiday entertaining guide which features recipes and pairing tips to assist you in party planning.

Thank you again for thinking of TERRA Chips. We wish you and yours a very happy holiday season.

Terra Chips Consumer Relations
tcfan@hain-celestial.com
Or call us at:
1-800-434-4246, Monday-Friday,
7am-5pm Mountain Time

got the same thing

Kay

Worker Bee
I didn't get it - yet. (fully expecting it though) How weird that it took them this long to realize they had too many peeps signed up.

It is kewl that they're at least doing right by everybody with the free q's.

register to remove this ad: