Sears Facebook buy one egift card get one free $5

helobuff

HOT** send yourself a Sears GC buy one egift card get one free $5

http://www.facebook.com/sears?ref=ts
like sears on facebook.. go to their egift card tab..
not sure if we can get several free ones or not.. I sent one to myself.. waiting to see if I get a freebie too. :kekeke: This could be a great deal if we can use several egift cards on one transaction with sears and kmart.. does anyone know?? :fingersx:

:xmasgrin: update.. sent one to myself.. it works!!:kekeke:

Update.. on my fourth one.. still working..
choose to use a guest.. so they cant track you FB wise.. choose via email.. send it to yourelf.. pay with your visa, mastercard, discover card or amex card.. comes in emial in 3-5 minuters.. click and print.
Limit 3 transactions per day!!! So send three today.. 3 tomorrow!!

Last edited:

helobuff

It worked with the Kmart deal.. I sent myself one and got another one free!! $5 each.. going to try the sears now.. :kekeke:

Here is some info I got when I went thru the application.. Good at Sears or Kmart, lands end and the great indoors!! Yippee!!!

This card is issued by SHC Promotions LLC and is redeemable for goods and services at participating Sears, Roebuck and Co., Lands End, The Great Indoors, and Kmart store locations in the U.S., P.R., Guam and U.S V.I., and at sears.com, kmart.com landsend.com and Lands End catalogs. Not valid for purchase of third party debit or prepaid cards. Not redeemable for restaurant , Olan Mills Portrait Studio transactions or for cash. Cannot be applied to Sears, Lands End, The Great Indoors or Kmart credit accounts, except where required by law. Lost, stolen or damaged gift cards may only be cancelled or replaced with proof of purchase. Sears and Kmart gift cards can be reloaded at all Sears and Kmart locations. Protect this card like cash. Use of this card constitutes acceptance of these terms. © 2009 SHC Promotions LLC

For balance inquiry, call 1-888-332-2218 or visit sears.com/giftcards

For eGift Social technical issues, call (866) 599-8606

LRae17

OK....this may be a dumb question, but does "e" gift card mean you can only use it online or can it also be used in the store...like how normal gift cards can be used either way.

helobuff

OK....this may be a dumb question, but does "e" gift card mean you can only use it online or can it also be used in the store...like how normal gift cards can be used either way.

From what I get.. its both.. read my post above.. sears and sears.com, lmart and kmart.com, landsend.com and landsend!!

Mishie

Friendly Member
Can you use paypal, or better yet a gift card :kekeke: to pay for it, or do you have to use a credit card?

helobuff

Woot! We can stack 15 gift cards in one transaction!! This is a deal.. see below my chat
sesson with sears!!

Please wait for a Sears Customer Service Representative to respond. This chat may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance purposes. Your average wait is 41 seconds. Thank you for holding.

You are now chatting with Leo. How may I help you?

Leo: Hi, my name is Leo, and it is my pleasure to assist you today as your Personal Shopper. May I have your name please?

You: Can we stack gift cards on the website? Or can we only use on per transaction? I have several and want to use them all together to get a coat.. how many can I use in one transaction online

You: My name is Diana

Leo: Hi Diana, it is nice chatting with you.

Leo: I will be happy to check this information for you.

Leo: I understand that you want to purchase a coat with your gift cards, am I right?

You: yes.. how many egift cards can I use in one transasction is the question.

Leo: Yes Diana, you can use maximum of 15 gift cards for an order.

You: Thank you leo! Have a great day! Merry Christmas!

helobuff

So at $5 using 15 cards is $75.00 in one transaction!!
Start sending these egift cards to yourself or others!!
For every $5 you send you get $5 more!! I only sent myself one.. so I am hoping I can get more than one egift card with another purchase.. didnt check that out yet..
The first one worked.. will try again for more.

hollysaurusrawr

This could make for a good deal on some remaining Christmas gifts! Even better if you are also using credit from your Shop Your Way Rewards card!

helobuff

This could make for a good deal on some remaining Christmas gifts! Even better if you are also using credit from your Shop Your Way Rewards card!

I have my shopyourwayrewards card.. not sure how that works online though?

But yes.. there were a few things that I wanted and at half price I can get them!! Hope we can do this more than once and get a freebie?? Anyone tried that yet?
I did one from Kmart and got one free..
You only get a $5 free so send $5 cards.. easy to print out to after you get the emails saying you got one.. you also get emails saying they have been sent and that the person redeemed them :xmasgrin:

helobuff

I just did another one.. this time thru sears on facebook.. waiting now to see if I get a freebie..
They do say that quantities are limited on the freebies!! So get to it..

UPDATE

You can pay with Visa, mastercard, discover card or american express

helobuff

Just got my freebie from Sears.. will try again .. so this is one from kmart and one from sears.. you can use them interchangably on their sites

helobuff

Just ordered my second one from sears.. :kekeke: It works.. every time you send one you get one!! :xmasgrin:
This is my third one .. going for another :jump:
That coat just wants to be mine!! :kekeke: at half price this way

hollysaurusrawr

This is what it says about redeeming SYWR points online

* You can check your points balance by logging in to your Member account
* While checking out, be sure to enter your Shop Your Way Rewards Member number and Shop Your Way Rewards PIN
* Indicate how many points you want applied to your purchase. Use some or all of them

helobuff

This is going to be great!! This is the greatest find!! You can get three a day in combination.. I bet you lands end is diong this too.. on my way to check :xmasgrin:

register to remove this ad: