Kohls Vera Wang Slippers $2.50 Free shipping!! HOT**

helobuff

Thank you! I had some Kohl's Cash from Black Friday so I got a 4 pk of undies for hubby, the slippers, and the chenille gloves for $6.67! Yippee!
:xmasgrin:

:h5: You did great!! What undies pack did you get.. I need to get undies for hubby.. I was going to get the 2-6 packs/$30 but I have to stretch money and even though thats a great deal.. I just cant do that much on undies right now..

helobuff

thanks I got 3 of the $4.99 shirts for $12.70

:xmasgrin: Wasnt that a great deal! I got one too.. the red one.. couldnt pass that up at that price.. $4 shipped.. and its actually cotton! Most of the time all I can find is polyester blends.. I hate those.. Love the cotton long sleeve.. even in the summer I pull up the sleeves! I should have gotten another one! Such a great price!! :jump:

toniasdeals

:wavey: Thanks! I was only gonna get one pair for my daughter...but they were so cute that the other daughter would have been jeolous...but they REALLY looked comfy...darn it!! I'm was done shopping!!! Stop posting these great deals! ;) LOL Thanks really!!:xmas:

helobuff

:wavey: Thanks! I was only gonna get one pair for my daughter...but they were so cute that the other daughter would have been jeolous...but they REALLY looked comfy...darn it!! I'm was done shopping!!! Stop posting these great deals! ;) LOL Thanks really!!:xmas:

:bowrofl: You know.. how can we pass up such great deals.. my goodness what you can buy these days for $2.50? :dunno: This will make someone so happy and these slippers have that cushion footbed too :v: I got sucked in for three pair.. was only going to get one and decided to get my neighbor and her daughter a pair too. The floors in these apts are so cold and she is still wearing those flip flops from summer :uh: Just too good a deal to pass on. :tree:

I have been looking on their site.. they have some great deals going on.. :xmasgrin: So glad you got in on it.. by tomorrow they will all be gone!! Did you see the purses and stuff too? The vera wang kohls cause stuff? All of it is like $2-$5! Adorable stocking stuffers!!

LRae17

:h5: You did great!! What undies pack did you get.. I need to get undies for hubby.. I was going to get the 2-6 packs/$30 but I have to stretch money and even though thats a great deal.. I just cant do that much on undies right now..

Oh goodness! I'm on my hubby's puter right now and can't seem to get into my email to check my order to remember the brand, but it was one of the few (only??) I saw that was a four pack boxer brief for $12.99ish (I think that was the price). Hope you can find it!

LRae17

Found it! They're the Fruit of the Loom 4-pk. Boxer Brief Assorted for $12.99
Sku# 90866582

helobuff

Found it! They're the Fruit of the Loom 4-pk. Boxer Brief Assorted for $12.99
Sku# 90866582

:uh: You had kohls cash .. thats how you got them for four bucks! :uh: I was hunting all over the site thinking how did I miss this deal?? :run: :bowrofl:

helobuff

Got mine today too! They are so cute and comfy :h5:

I didnt get mine yet! Wonder what is taking so long?? I put in three orders.. one just for three pairs of the slippers. I hope they get here soon!

Are they really comfy? It said cushioned footbed.. :fingersx:

Kmarie

Wallflower Member
I didnt get mine yet! Wonder what is taking so long?? I put in three orders.. one just for three pairs of the slippers. I hope they get here soon!
Are they really comfy? It said cushioned footbed.. :fingersx:

Yes they are I put them on as soon as they came :kekeke:the material is really soft and they are very cushioned, like pillows I wish I had bought a 2nd pair now

helobuff

Yes they are I put them on as soon as they came :kekeke:the material is really soft and they are very cushioned, like pillows I wish I had bought a 2nd pair now​

Wow, now I cant wait for them to get here!! I think they still have them there.. just dont know if hter free ship code still works or not..​

helobuff

Darn it.. they cancelled my order for the small slippers.. evidentally they ran out.. they were for my neighbor for christmas.. now what can i do.. they were perfect for her! :run:

helobuff

The free ship code is dead too.. found another pair of slippers.. but not for the price and not with free shipping! Now what.

helobuff

I got mine in the mail yesterday. They're nice and warm (cute, too :))

I am so glad everyone is getting their deal slippers.. will be nice to know we all have the same when we are on FST in our slippy's!~:kekeke: Now if mine will just hurry up and get here.. gee that was ages ago we ordered these!

register to remove this ad: