Naturalizer $10 off $10/FS

webhunting.info

mybargainbuddy:

Naturalizer Leather Handbags : $9.99 + Free S/H (reg. $69)
Use code ECU810 ($10 off $10 or more - limited time offer!)

Available in black or tan. Fall in love with the fashion-forward styling of the Spencer 2 handbag in manmade leather. Front zippered pockets with side stripe overlay detail and large metal embellishments. Interior features zippered and open pockets for extra storage.

http://www.naturalizer.com/Shopping/ProductDetails.aspx?p=EC0225242&pg=3007792&partnerid=performics2

a bit ago they had black and tan. now only tan.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
sold out.. :(

• You have exceeded the maximum number of line items in your cart, please Check-out with your current Cart contents or remove an item to make room available for this item.
  • An order must have at least one item.
thanks for the code though, gotta look for shoes for mom.. :D

webhunting.info

sold out.. :(

• You have exceeded the maximum number of line items in your cart, please Check-out with your current Cart contents or remove an item to make room available for this item.
  • An order must have at least one item.
thanks for the code though, gotta look for shoes for mom.. :D

were you trying to buy the purse?

It won't 9.99 off if the purse is the only thing in your cart because it is $9.99 and there is not $10 dollars worth of items in the cart to discount.

webhunting.info

Thanks... I'm happy with Porchar 4 wallet in Pewter $5.46 after code. Naturalizer is that mean real leather 4 sure?

not sure why karen (mybargainbuddy) put "leather" in her title. the descriptions that i've read all say manmade.

Unleash your chic shopper style with the Porsha 2 cross-body handbag in man-made leather.

If you go to the bottom of the website you can get a $10.00 off your first purchase coupon if you sign up form their email club. It came in a few minutes and can be printed out or says the following "To redeem, present this certificate at any participating Naturalizer store, or enter code ECU1011 during checkout at Naturalizer.com."
**Offer expires 1/31/2011. Valid on sale and regular-priced merchandise. Minimum purchase of $10 is required. Not valid on previous purchases, gift cards or in conjunction with any other coupon. Valid on U.S. orders only. Style, color and size selection may vary by store.
And, free shipping is as the website says "free shipping through Dec. 25th". I think I will wait an see if a better product goes on sale.

Last edited:

Josie101

Just got this email:

We have learned that our exclusive eClub code has been shared among non-eClub members. In an effort to keep our eClub offers limited, we have decided to suspend this special offer for a short time. As a valued customer, you will receive your
new exclusive eClub code on Monday, December 6th.

We apologize for any inconvenience and wish you a very Happy Holiday season.

jackie221

Sunshine Member
Mine was cancelled as well, which is fine.... I would be okay paying the extra $10 because I wanted to try out those shoes without paying $100! My only problem is they didn't bother notifying me! Crappy c.s. imo. I went online to track my order and that is how I found out it was cancelled. I left them a message saying I didn't appreciate finding out that way. I at least deserved an email! Hopefully they will contact me and at least apologize for no notification so I can reorder them ... I just want an I'm sorry if I'm spending $40 plus tax lol

imjustagirl

Me too, my order is canceled. Get my $10 credit in December.

I think they are not getting it together. They e mailed me per cancelation due to the code has been used too many time.
Check my credit card today, they put the charge through.

Will give update if my wallet show up. :run::run::run:

register to remove this ad: