$10 off $10 at Hallmark Gold Crown Stores

Kristina

I used it at the store in my town. before the guy had even scanned my purchases he picked up the coupon and was reading it so slowly. it was taking forever. then he asked his manager if my ornament was a red something..i forget which you couldnt purchase but it wasnt. then he had me initial the coupon and checked my license. lol. I guess I've been learning to laugh at these situations because it happens to me almost on a daily basis with coupons. but in the end i got to use it.

I hate cashier like that. :eek:

Amoeba

gonna go today hopefully i don't run into trouble and get a cashier like shannon's rather than yours, mandy! lol

Pam i Am

FYI!! December Family Circle has a $5 Off red gift card inside too!!! i went to mall today with family..one person used a $10 printed coupon and got a cute hat like the boy wears in A Christmas Story Movie ("You'll Shoot Your Eye Out") for $1.95 (it was 11.95), another got a personalized pen and ornament for a coupon dollars after her coupon, and i used the $5 card from magazine and bought a bunch of Godiva truffles for the 'holiday candy jar' (for about 30 cents after $5 card)...it was fun!!!! Oh, and no problems with printed coupons from here or the gift card from Family Circle..just friendly cashiers and smiles! :)

Went to my town's hallmark's today and bought the million dollar brownie mixes for x-mas gifts. I used the coupon successfully, but, checked out with $20.00 in merchandise so they really didn't look at it twice. Just checked the expiration date and exclusions etc....

helobuff

Did anyone have to go to a Gold crown store? We dont have one here.. just a regular hallmark store.. think I could use it there?

Pam i Am

Did anyone have to go to a Gold crown store? We dont have one here.. just a regular hallmark store.. think I could use it there?
i heard that you may not be able to use it at regular Hallmark locations..i think i would call the store and ask a manager if they accept them :)

Kay

Worker Bee
i know that there is a generic coupon link for this on here.. the main link is working again, it does print your name and email address on it....
http://f.update.hallmark.com/s/5/474648236/exp.html

Thanks for re-posting Pam. I tried to print it at work on Saturday and it wouldn't go through. Thought I was out of luck.

I've found the little red 5 dollar cards in 4 different mags (free subs through FST) this week. I think I have a few trips to Hallmark in my future! :h5:

seasrn

worked like a charm

cashier was nice about it, bought a (20 dollar value) yankee candle company diffuser for my secret santa this year at work (the minimum for the gift is 25 BUCKS!):uh:

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
Thanks. I was honest and put in my baby's birthday, May 1993. The coupon printed out, no problem.

Kaebot

Used the coupon today with no problem. The cashier told me I had to pay full price on promotional items, but I had already figured that. Thank goodness for these freebies or there would be no way I could pay for Christmas this year! :v:

Pam i Am

Used the coupon today with no problem. The cashier told me I had to pay full price on promotional items, but I had already figured that. Thank goodness for these freebies or there would be no way I could pay for Christmas this year! :v:

Don't forget to look in the free magazine subscriptions that we received like Family Circle and Women's Day (and many others) this month for a red gift card for Hallmark $5 Off $5 or more..can't combine, but another shopping trip option!:h5: (ornaments, candy, personalized pens..etc)...there's another post somewhere in this forum that lists ALL of the magazines these gift cards are in....i think it's going to be a Happy Hallmark Holiday this year :r::r::r:

Kristina

:h5:

register to remove this ad: