Walmart Olay Indulgence Pack .01 after rebate

crazybailey7

yay! is the cash back rebate in the box?

There is a slip with the validation code in the box and Coupons came in both sets that i bought.

It says it will accept a copy of the receipt so i think i'm going to mail each code separately even though it doesn't say anything about a limit.

webhunting.info

just an option for gifts....

buy five herbal essences gift packs at walmart. they are $10 each. comes with the free sub to allure or one of the other mags. use five $2 off clairol family product q's. q expires 11/30.

pay $40 oop (plus tax), will give you the $50 for the clairol rebate and get $20 back. so $20 (plus tax) for five gift sets all including the mag!

http://www.walmart.com/search/searc...0&Find=Find&ta=1&search_query=herbal essences

i saw a gift pack in the store that isnt' on this walmart list. for color treated hair. :xmasgrin:

Last edited:

Stormy Weather

I just did this with the Revitalizing Spa Kit.

It cost $15, but included both the full size Olay body wash and body lotion, plus a full size (5.5 ounce) febreeze candle and a pair of bedroom slippers in the caddy.

I used the $5 off coupon, which brought it down to $10, and am applying for the magazine rebate now. It also came with the coupons enclosed.

Not a moneymaker, but all free! :xmas:

webhunting.info

I just did this with the Revitalizing Spa Kit.

It cost $15, but included both the full size Olay body wash and body lotion, plus a full size (5.5 ounce) febreeze candle and a pair of bedroom slippers in the caddy.

I used the $5 off coupon, which brought it down to $10, and am applying for the magazine rebate now. It also came with the coupons enclosed.

Not a moneymaker, but all free! :xmas:

that was the buy two secret coupon?

webhunting.info

It was buy one Olay body wash and 1 Secret deodorant, get $5 off.
I bought a Secret travel size at 97 cents.

oh thank you! i didn't remember what that q said and i haven't used it anywhere yet. but i DID finally see the trial secret at walmart yesterday. :)

hmm, can't find that q and don't remember seeing it either.

Last edited:

Stormy Weather

oh thank you! i didn't remember what that q said and i haven't used it anywhere yet. but i DID finally see the trial secret at walmart yesterday. :)

hmm, can't find that q and don't remember seeing it either.

For me, it was in the P&G insert that has November 2010 in the upper right corner. Front cover has a black background, with pictures of Bounty (lower right corner) and Crest Whitestrips (lower left corner) and the words "Have You Tried This Yet?" in the middle.

Hope that helps!

webhunting.info

For me, it was in the P&G insert that has November 2010 in the upper right corner. Front cover has a black background, with pictures of Bounty (lower right corner) and Crest Whitestrips (lower left corner) and the words "Have You Tried This Yet?" in the middle.

Hope that helps!

well heck. thanks, but i chop all the q's up on monday mornings. i figure if they're not chopped up and sorted, they won't get used. this mystifies me no end! will have to look through my tote tomorrow. i really don't remember seeing it.

eta: :uh: i looked it up on ebay. yes, i DID have that q. i used 'em all!

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: