Bidz.com $10 off + Free Shipping = FREE or CHEAP

StayC

Register or Login to www.bidz.com At the top click on MyBidz button, then Manage coupons it will ask for coupon code and looks like there is 2 available. Enter BidzPays10 and the other code is Take10 The coupon terms says $10 off no minimum + fs. I called customer serived to confirm if I bid on something that $5 it would be FREE after coupon he said there actually is a $9 minimum? so not really sure about that but I was able to score an Apple Bottoms Neckless for FREE + FREE SHPPING. I also had my mom do the deal and she got the error messae Invaild amount when sending the coupon though because of the $0 total but she called customer serivce and they fixed it for her no problem.

Register or Login to www.bidz.com At the top click on MyBidz button, then Manage coupons it will ask for coupon code and looks like there is 2 available. Enter BidzPays10 and the other code is Take10 The coupon terms says $10 off no minimum + fs. I called customer serived to confirm if I bid on something that $5 it would be FREE after coupon he said there actually is a $9 minimum? so not really sure about that but I was able to score an Apple Bottoms Neckless for FREE + FREE SHPPING. I also had my mom do the deal and she got the error messae Invaild amount when sending the coupon though because of the $0 total but she called customer serivce and they fixed it for her no problem.

I bid and got an item for $3. I was wondering what do I do now? the website is kind of confusing. :dunno: Do I have any money left after entering the two codes you posted? Thanks for your post :h5:

Jrnutt88

I got $10 worth of stuff got the Invalid order code and when I was chatting with someone they told me it wouldn't acctept cause it's not over $10 then ended the chat :dunno:

I started a new chat and got the same person and she kept telling me it wouldn't go through because it wasn't over $10 and did nothing to try to help solve this:mad:

I call customer service and they took care of it. Ok moral of the story dont rely on the people doing the chat stuff.

Last edited:

CarrieL1125

That's what happened to me; she told me to go shop some more. If I can't win something for the difference then I'm going to call back.

wendimj

The email I got concerning this was that because the item is under $10 the coupon code wouldn't work on the site BUT customer service can and are willing to apply the coupon if you call them.

snowball

bidz.com.....

Thank you for posting this. i was able to get 2 free necklaces. You can use both coupons on two different auctions. make sure the auction is for 10.00 or have enough auctions that will equal 10.00 in one order. Also if you happen to see a box after you register an account, that says may we call you and then has a space for your phone number. If you do that step they call and an automated voice gives you a code to put in the box below your phone number. Then they automatically apply a $5.00 credit to your account, which you can also use toward your order.

CarrieL1125

As of yesterday, eventhough the coupon is still listed under Manage my coupons, it is erroring out. When I called customer service last night the woman said that since I didn't get an email with the codes she wasn't going to do it (I told her I got a referral from a family member). When she talked to her supervisor, they agreed to do it, but when I logged in this morning, it was still in my cart. The customer service rep told me this morning that she would put it through manually since the system does not understand an order of $0.00. Not sure how this will all turn out, but I hope I get my order. $0.00 for two pairs of earrings and a bracelet is a good deal if it actually arrives.

Kamaree

Take10 expired yesterday , The BidzPays10 still works. She tried telling me to purchase something else for a couple of dollars so it would take. I told her that the coupon says no minimum and I would like her to submit it through for me, and she did. She didn't sound to enthused about submitting it though, so I'm wondering if she actually will..

Last edited:

StayC

As of yesterday, eventhough the coupon is still listed under Manage my coupons, it is erroring out. When I called customer service last night the woman said that since I didn't get an email with the codes she wasn't going to do it (I told her I got a referral from a family member). When she talked to her supervisor, they agreed to do it, but when I logged in this morning, it was still in my cart. The customer service rep told me this morning that she would put it through manually since the system does not understand an order of $0.00. Not sure how this will all turn out, but I hope I get my order. $0.00 for two pairs of earrings and a bracelet is a good deal if it actually arrives.

Yeah when they do it manually (which is what they did for my mom) the item still showed in her cart but they said that is normal. So you should be good.

sunedaz77

Thank you for posting the link. :h5:

I got my christmas shopping started! :r: I won a pair of earrings and a necklace. The auction fee was $.50 which wasn't covered by the coupon code, but thats ok I didn't mind paying pocket change for $200 (retail) worth of merchandise.

I did the live chat thing in order to get the coupon code credit. I reminded them of the no minimum statement and they did my invoice manually also.

As they say nothing in life is free. Even with Robo form you have to make a little effort otherwise they deliver your package to the wrong address! lol :kekeke:

CarrieL1125

It was funny how disgruntled they got when I told them I had a coupon code. She really didn't want to give me the merchandise even though the coupon was still valid according to the detais listed and eventhough it was listed in my Managed Coupons. After putting me on hold for 10 minutes, she finally did it lol.

StayC

$0 ~free.

My order:

necklace $7
earrings $3
combined shipping $7.95
auction fee $.52
total $18.47
coupon -17.95
amount due $.52

Retail value total for my items $212 for a handful of change :jump:

Nice Job!! I got a really cute Apple Bottoms neckless I cant wait to get it. I also seen that .50 auction fee but didnt have to pay it?

sunedaz77

If you invite a friend you get $15 credit and then if that friend invites a friend you get $10 and then if that friend invites a friend you get $5. :run:

Of course they have to buy something or at least use the coupon code.

register to remove this ad: