WOW!$175 in Murad Products W/"The Water Secret" Book Purchase-EXPIRED

Lindsey

First off I am not being cruel so please do not take a situation where you did the wrong thing to try to play the victim. It doesn't matter that you didn't order the stuff for yourseld it's still the fact that this wasn't just a regular "freebie" offer where you it's just a little sample you are signing up for (and for the record people who have said they ordered 20 of something that was a good deal have had something said to them too) but you took advantage of any offer that was based on actually buying the book. You didn't even actually go through with even one purchase at all. And then to come in here and brag about it is just serioulsy ridiculous. Yes times are tough for everyone but find a more honest way about getting a deal where you have to purchase the item to get a freebie-since you say you don't have a job spend some time on surveys and build up money that way.

This never started as a personal attack but since you felt the need to call me out on my "Cruelty" I felt the need to respond.

Like I said before I get it happens and yes people find loop holes but it doesn't make it right and that is what's going to stop companies from doing these things all together or make it super complicated to do it so it's not even worth your time.

annaisabanana08

I don't think anyone was trying to attack anyone and I'm sorry your feelings got hurt. That can sometimes happen when people are blunt and get to the point. In most of my experiences, that's how the person is and to them they aren't being mean or anything, but since I'm a sensitive person, it does seem that way. We all have morals, and I know how hard times are. I'm not judging you and if you want to do it that way, do it, but maybe don't tell anyone you did it because it could come back to bite you! I'm glad you were able to get your freebies.

imjustagirl

I wish we change the TITLE, I kept clicking on link, hoping that the deal is on again.
So if product shipped in 4 weeks. Is that means another 4 weeks of this?

Kmarie

Wallflower Member
Got mine today! It was worth the wait I was hoping for the lipgloss but I LOVE what I did get :jump:

Kmarie

Wallflower Member
Got mine today! It was worth the wait I was hoping for the lipgloss but I LOVE what I did get :jump:
I just realized I didn't get exactly what they said they would send after re-reading the post. Oh well :( Still nice stuff. Hope everyone gets something!

destyne

they prob ran out of some of the items and instead of not sending the gifts they chose to subistute with what they had.

Kmarie

Wallflower Member
they prob ran out of some of the items and instead of not sending the gifts they chose to subistute with what they had.
Yea that's what I was thinking that happened. Honestly just glad it showed & that they offered something. I am really needing this acne stuff though! :kekeke: I've been breaking out from PreHoliday stress :t::xmas::io:

Pam i Am

check the main website link, i believe it says that the gifts are a "surprise", so although i was hoping for the lip balm that others reported getting, they obviously didn't commit to a guaranteed list of what we were getting..BUT the "all samples" i would contact them about because the "value" of our gifts was supposed to be $175 so i haven't gotten mine yet, but if it IS all samples i will contact customer service to question that.

Lindsey

yea as far as them "running out" of stuff I don't really see how that is possible since it is from Murad. They make the products it's not like they can't get more. If they only had a set amount of stuff then they should have taken the offer down. I would for sure contact them and tell them that is not acceptable advertising at all!

Mandy83

I just got this. My products are a little different but I still think I did okay:

-Active Radiance Serum Environmental Shield .5oz (FS is 1 oz & retails for $89 so I'm assuming this is worth half that)
-Essential C Day Moisture SPF 30 2 oz (FS? I think)
-Skin Perfecting Lotion 1 oz- Sample/mini size
-Firm & tone serum .8 oz
-daily eye lift .125 oz
-immuno skin-age inhibitor .125 oz

So obviously it may not be worth the $175 but I think it is still worthid.

Mandy83

I guess there is a new deal saying you can receive UP TO $200 worth of products with purchase of book. I told customer service that wasnt the deal I did/qualified for. They are looking into it and will get back to me. I called customer service and had to be transferred and the wait time was 20-30 minutes so well see.

Lindsey

i would contact them-if everyone contacts them that did not get what they offered then they will get the point that you can't screw people over like that.

Pam i Am

THIS WAS ON THE ORIGINAL PAGE ...and it mentions select full size products...getting ALL sample size is not what is stated

"In celebration of The Water Secret's bestselling status, we're giving
away a secret gift bag filled with up to $200 in Murad favorites
—including select full-size products—with every book purchase!*

i am still waiting on mine...but for those people not getting anything in full size should contact customer service!

destyne

i have contacted cs twice and have gotten nowhere. twice i have been promised and answer here is my first chat with them today
ease wait while we find an agent to assist you...
You have been connected to Melissa A A.
Melissa A A: Hello destini jackson, my name is Melissa A. How may I help you?
destini jackson: yes i ordered the water secret book and i recieved my products today, but every one is sample size and 3 leaked every where this is not what the [promotion was for
destini jackson: i tried calling but was on hold for 30 mins
Melissa A A: I would be more than happy to assist you with that.
destini jackson: ok
destini jackson: r u there?
Melissa A A: I am
Melissa A A: Sorry!
Melissa A A: One moment please
Melissa A A: On the outside of the package there is an order number in the bottom middle of the label,. Can you give that to me?
destini jackson: ############
Melissa A A: Thank you.
Melissa A A: What I need to do is contact the team who is in charge of the offer and have them look at the shipment details. I promise, we will make this right. Is it okay if I email you as they are not yet in the office.
destini jackson: as long as i recieve a response, i understand it was a free offer and all but i also feel like i should be entitles to what the offer was and also the fact that it leaked all over everything. how long before i recieve a response?
Melissa A A: I have to wait for them to come in and they won't be in until 2 hours from now. Please allow me until the end of business today to respond. I promise, I will email you.
destini jackson: ok yes mam thank you
Melissa A A: My pleasure
Melissa A A: Is there anything else that I can assist you with today? Do you have any other questions I can answer for you?
destini jackson: no
Melissa A A: Thank you again for chatting with us. I hope you have a wonderful day.
destini jackson: thank u and i look forward to hearing from you today.
Melissa A A: You will! Promise!

second chat all i got was she was busy someone will get back to you in 24 hrs and i said thats not what was promised to me. and chat got disconnected hmm.

register to remove this ad: