Lowe's Black Friday "pre-event" on Facebook

hussaroo

Cant wait! they actually had a kitchen fauett released at 90% off yesterday, i couldnt get through :( but it was fun trying :)

Last edited:

helobuff

I tried but of course I thought they were saying it was 20% off and I decided not too.. also they dont have shipping option.. you must pick up in store and we dont have one! You would think they would have a shipping option since you have to buy it while on facebook. Also they were suppose to have 2000 discount codes to hand out.. they handed out one for a mixer.. then since their site crashed they said all the codes were gone. ??? :dunno:

Last edited:

rissasweetay

This was posted on their FB page today.

Fans, many of you clearly thought the party was starting in a few hours. It's not. It started at 12:01 a.m. Friday, or 9:01 p.m. Thursday night in the West. The good news is, while you missed some excitement, you didn't miss many bargains. Technical difficulties took us down. We will be back with updates Saturday, and ...are committed to delivering great offers to you in this event. Thank you

So hopefully we'll find out tomorrow what's really going to go on with this. I was soooo close to getting one of the mixers last night but the site crashed. Hopefully they'll figure out some better way to do this. :noes:

lauradman

This was posted on their FB page today.

So hopefully we'll find out tomorrow what's really going to go on with this. I was soooo close to getting one of the mixers last night but the site crashed. Hopefully they'll figure out some better way to do this. :noes:

Yeah, I hope they do that mixer again, under $20 for that thing is totally unhead of!!! Definitely site overload though. Over 100k "rsvp'ed" now... :run:

rissasweetay

Here's the update on this. It looks like this system may work a lot better than the last.

Hi Lowe's fans,

Here's how our new coupon codes will work:
  1. We will post valid products periodically throughout the weekend that are part of the promotional event.
  2. When we post the products, we will provide a link to an email sign-up page.
  3. When you click the link for the email sign-up page, you will be sent to a page where you can enter your email address for an opportunity to receive a promotional code for a discount on that item.
  4. You must enter your email address for EACH product promotion we offer on the Facebook wall.
  5. There are a limited amount of unique codes for each event, but if your email address is one of the first received (depending on the amount released for each item), the promotional code will be sent to you within 5 hours.
  6. Please check your spam folder for the reply email; it's possible it could be detoured there and not make it into your in-box.
  7. If you receive a 90% off code in an email, please note this is a unique code that can only be used once and it will be deactivated after the initial use.
  8. Each unique 90% off code will be valid for 48 hours after the code has been sent to you, not 48 hours after you receive it.
  9. We will only use your email address for the purposes of this promotion. Your email address will not be saved or used in any other way and will be deleted after the event.
  10. For some promotions, we will provide a 20% off coupon code to those people who did not receive a 90% off unique coupon code. This is NOT a unique coupon code and will have a limited number of uses. If you receive a 20% off coupon code, details will be provided in the email.
  11. Each code is immediately applicable to a specific product on Lowes.com, on a first-come, first-served basis.
  12. The codes must be entered into the promotional code field on the Lowes.com checkout. The discount will be applied only after the promotional code has been entered and verified. You should see the discount applied prior to checkout.
  13. If you do not see the discount applied, please check your code to be sure you've typed it correctly. If you see any error messages appear, you are not receiving the coupon code discount and could be charged full price. Do not proceed unless you wish to purchase the product at full price.
Thanks so much for your support on Facebook, and have a great time at the Black Friday Sneak Peek Party on Facebook! We're doing this because we love our fans!

rissasweetay

I'm seriously crossing my fingers for either an electric fireplace, outdoor Christmas decorations, or even a nice vacuum cleaner :fingersx::fingersx::fingersx:

lauradman

I'm seriously crossing my fingers for either an electric fireplace, outdoor Christmas decorations, or even a nice vacuum cleaner :fingersx::fingersx::fingersx:

Me too, I would really like a Dyson Rollerball. I wasn't online when they did the mixer either so I would love another chance at one of those. Been dying for one for ages!

rissasweetay

My grandmother found one for me at a second hand store, only it didn't have a manual or any of the accessories with it, just the mixer and bowl. She paid $5 for it and then I found the accessories at Kitchen & Co for $10 ea. So paid $25 for it total. I didn't need the mixer code last night but I tried cause my sister has been wanting one and I thought it would make a great Christmas present for $20 LOL

register to remove this ad: