Reminder about Adult Toy Giveaway 11/4

PrpleHze

Just got this email....

Just a friendly reminder that tomorrow’s giveaway starts at 11am ET (8am PT) at SexToyDay.com.
We’re giving away 1000 vibrators, and based on the response we’ve gotten, they won’t
last long.

Just go to SexToyDay.com and request your toy. It’s absolutely free.
You don’t even need a credit card.

You’ll get the MyPleasure Waterproof Pocket Vibrator, an Afterglow Toy Wipe from Divine Toys
and some lube from Wet.
Thanks for supporting Sex Toy Day!

krystimarie

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

This is what i get.

I got through once and the form isnt there to till out, and its after 11

hippiekrystal

MyPleasureWow that was fast! Okay we have the emails. We're closing the contest. We apologize to those who couldn't get one

Dewdrop01

Whoop!!!

Great News! You are one of 1000 lucky people who just got a free vibrator from Sex Toy Day!*
They say nothing is free and although that was our intention, we know it wasn't easy for you.
Thanks for hanging in there. We're glad it paid off for you.

Your toy will arrive within 10 to 14 days (probably sooner).

Thanks for supporting Sex Toy Day.

- The Sex Toy Day Team

AMY1

Got this email :bowrofl: :)kekeke: and I wasn't about to like them on facebook so my son and church members could be reading.)

Great News! You are one of 1000 lucky people who just got a free vibrator from Sex Toy Day!*
They say nothing is free and although that was our intention, we know it wasn't easy for you.
Thanks for hanging in there. We're glad it paid off for you.

Your toy will arrive within 10 to 14 days (probably sooner).

Thanks for supporting Sex Toy Day.

- The Sex Toy Day Team

register to remove this ad: