Amazing slippers $1.13 hurry!

helobuff

GONE NOW!! Amazing slippers $1.13 hurry!

I went to amazon to buy more printer ink and noticed something odd, the slipper socks I have been wanting a new pair for over a year are on sale now for $1.13 a pair! I couldnt believe it.. I ordered four pairs!!
These slippers are from Acorn, suede bottom, memory foam middle and wool sock.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BN6ET...veASIN=B000BN6ETM&adid=0WF6GDN2N9NTCJFTM2ZK&: :fingersx: Hurry up if you want some~!!
This must be a price mistake!! They have been $39.99 all year!! Only in SMALL size in the grey rag wool, mens 9-10 womens 7.5-85

Last edited:

helobuff

They are no longer there for that price.

I just checked.. if you choose grey rag wool from the three icons, the middle icon I think is the grey rag wool.. then choose size Mens 9-10 womens size 7.5-8.5 they are there.. but only in that size in grey rag wool.. ! Shipping is $5.95.. but all others sizes are the $40 price!!

helobuff

The Grey Ragwool look like they are still discounted.... but you pay $5 shipping...

Yes, with amazon you always pay shipping.. but these slippers are normally $40 a pair. I know you will love them! I have had my last pair since 2003 I think.. they are still in good condition but I just wanted a new pair.

webhunting.info

I just checked.. if you choose grey rag wool from the three icons, the middle icon I think is the grey rag wool.. then choose size Mens 9-10 womens size 7.5-8.5 they are there.. but only in that size in grey rag wool.. ! Shipping is $5.95.. but all others sizes are the $40 price!!

yeah, lol, i remember the hunt we had last year looking for these for you! but you don't always have to pay shipping at amazon. these are shipped from somebody else so you do. there is a free shipping from amazon deal in here. or there used to be anyway. and the supersaver items or whatever they're called are always free shipping on $25. so what kind of ink are you buying? i have a feeling you might be able to get it cheaper someplace else.

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
yeah, lol, i remember the hunt we had last year looking for these for you! but you don't always have to pay shipping at amazon. these are shipped from somebody else so you do. there is a free shipping from amazon deal in here. or there used to be anyway. and the supersaver items or whatever they're called are always free shipping on $25. so what kind of ink are you buying? i have a feeling you might be able to get it cheaper someplace else.

I remember that free shipping deal. It had something to do with Moms?! There was a certain window time frame that you needed to sign up for it though. May still be active. I was going to sigh up but I have been slowly trading my Amazon away so no need.

webhunting.info

I remember that free shipping deal. It had something to do with Moms?! There was a certain window time frame that you needed to sign up for it though. May still be active. I was going to sigh up but I have been slowly trading my Amazon away so no need.

i think there were several deals. students, maybe moms - i don't remember, and just one that was for anybody that wanted to try amazon prime.

helobuff

helo, did you get your coupon printing problem figured out yet?

:uh: I print from smartsource, redplum and coupons.com just fine..
I still cannot print the q's from homesolutions and today I couldnt print for a manufacturer's site.. I have no idea why not either.

helobuff

:bowrofl: You remember searching last year with me for these? :bowrofl: We searched high and low for them at a cheaper price didnt we? !!! Everywhere:uh: I am so thrilled I finally got them!! And for $1.13 a pair!! :v:

As far as ink.. I just ordered some the other day.. it came today and I refilled my ink cartridge..was a bit nervous it would be like the old ones.. the ones from years back.. but this was so easy.. and I should have bought more at the time but I didnt know how it was going to work out for me. Last time I did it I couldnt print at all so I didnt want to risk buying allot and wasting my $. I paid $5 for the ink and $5.95 shipping.. but it was well worth it.. although I have noticed that sometimes when I print (today for example I tried printing from someplace.. the scott's coupons. the pdf link chris posted.. .I cant see the products on the coupons.. :kekeke: So I have no idea what its for on each one or the amount of the coupon.. the bar code came out ok though but the rest is not good.

I will buy more of these refills.. I did find the manufacter's website too and they charge $5.95 shipping no matter how many you buy! So I will be doing business with them again. Its a far cry from what I was paying for ink.. this ink hog of a printer I have.. Miss my old HP printer.. Ink lasted for months, printed hundreds of pages and finally had to replace the cartridge.. :kekeke: unfortunately its not USB and the Netbook needs a usb printer. My old desktop died finally.. remember that problem too from last year? :uh:

I never did sign up for supersaver shipping.. I think its like $40 a year or something.. Not that I wouldnt make out on the deal. I buy from them allot! Seems like whenever I am searching for a sale on something its at amazon!:v: Love that place!

helobuff

Wow that deal sold out quick!! But they have others now there for $13.97 plus shipping.. still a great deal.. they are $40 a pair everywhere else. Just watch the sizes!! Some of them are just size D width!! So be careful when choosing!!

webhunting.info

well heck! i'll have to re-read all this later. but no, i didn't mean to pay for a shipping saver deal. there was a free deal in here but it may be expired. just plain old free. and certain items are always free shipping when you spend $25 on your total order.

you might need to update your adobe (adobe.com) if it's a pdf that is giving you trouble. that homesolutions is funny for me once in awhile too. i'd just try again. could be the problem was on their end.

:bowrofl: You remember searching last year with me for these? :bowrofl: We searched high and low for them at a cheaper price didnt we? !!! Everywhere:uh: I am so thrilled I finally got them!! And for $1.13 a pair!! :v:

As far as ink.. I just ordered some the other day.. it came today and I refilled my ink cartridge..was a bit nervous it would be like the old ones.. the ones from years back.. but this was so easy.. and I should have bought more at the time but I didnt know how it was going to work out for me. Last time I did it I couldnt print at all so I didnt want to risk buying allot and wasting my $. I paid $5 for the ink and $5.95 shipping.. but it was well worth it.. although I have noticed that sometimes when I print (today for example I tried printing from someplace.. the scott's coupons. the pdf link chris posted.. .I cant see the products on the coupons.. :kekeke: So I have no idea what its for on each one or the amount of the coupon.. the bar code came out ok though but the rest is not good.

I will buy more of these refills.. I did find the manufacter's website too and they charge $5.95 shipping no matter how many you buy! So I will be doing business with them again. Its a far cry from what I was paying for ink.. this ink hog of a printer I have.. Miss my old HP printer.. Ink lasted for months, printed hundreds of pages and finally had to replace the cartridge.. :kekeke: unfortunately its not USB and the Netbook needs a usb printer. My old desktop died finally.. remember that problem too from last year? :uh:

I never did sign up for supersaver shipping.. I think its like $40 a year or something.. Not that I wouldnt make out on the deal. I buy from them allot! Seems like whenever I am searching for a sale on something its at amazon!:v: Love that place!

helobuff

Thanks Toph,
But the stuff I buy would not qualify for free shipping with this program according to the program.. it reads

What items count towards the shipping benefit so that I can earn more free months of Prime?

• Any Baby product (i.e. anything in the Baby store) counts towards earning additional months of FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime. To be sure, you can always look for the yellow stripe on the product detail page that says “Amazon Mom: Purchase this and other Baby items to extend your Amazon Prime FREE Shipping Benefits".
:(

helobuff

it keeps telling me $36.99 oh well. lol Amazon must not like me.

Yes the deal is over for $1.13 but there are other slipper socks just like them for $13.99.. search ACORN SLIPPERS and you get four pages of results.. look for the ones that are cheaper..
if you wear a size 5-6 these are on sale for $13
http://www.amazon.com/Acorn-Womens-Confetti-Slipper-Socks/dp/B002C2XWWW/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_2

These are $19.99 still half price than regular price everywhere else and they are fleece!! Toasty warm
http://www.amazon.com/Acorn-Womens-Fleece-Bootie-Slipper/dp/B000K9BT7Y/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_4

t♂ph

The Dreamer
Thanks Toph,
But the stuff I buy would not qualify for free shipping with this program according to the program.. it reads

What items count towards the shipping benefit so that I can earn more free months of Prime?

• Any Baby product (i.e. anything in the Baby store) counts towards earning additional months of FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime. To be sure, you can always look for the yellow stripe on the product detail page that says “Amazon Mom: Purchase this and other Baby items to extend your Amazon Prime FREE Shipping Benefits".
:(

it is free to sign up.. i just bought a book using my mom's account and it was shipped for free. prime shipping - 2 days!!

as long as it is sold by amazon, it ships for free - no minimum..

helobuff

it is free to sign up.. i just bought a book using my mom's account and it was shipped for free. prime shipping - 2 days!!

as long as it is sold by amazon, it ships for free - no minimum..

I joined!! I signed up under "I am a family member" instead of mom, because I dont want all those baby emails from them. :uh: Thanks Toph!! :h5:

register to remove this ad: