Boca Java $10 off $10 (FS today only)

webhunting.info

hip2save:

has some *HOT* deals you can score! Currently, they are offering up FREE shipping on ANY order today, 9/29 ONLY– no code needed! Plus, you can use coupon code cheggoff to get $10 off ANY order of $10 or more! So as you can imagine, when you combine these promotions, you can score some amazing bargains!

I snagged this Gourmet Cocoa Trio for just $4.88 shipped.
http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-327858.../Gourmet-Cocoa-Trio/2477&cjsku=GIF-COCOA-TRIO
It was originally $19.99! My kiddos love hot chocolate, so they’ll be very excited when this arrives. You could also snag this Fall Flavor Coffee Duo set for just $2.95 shipped!
http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-3278...e/Fall-Flavor-Duo/7505&cjsku=GRP-COF-FALL-DUO
These are awesome deals, so hurry and order before they sell out!

(Thanks, RTMN and Sara!)

Last edited:

webhunting.info

they really are. i finally figured out that the only way to get the code in was to create an account. and i'd swear i had an account there already but it didn't say so. i got the fall duo for $2.98.

webhunting.info

yeah, i wonder if the free shipping dies at midnight eastern time. and i wonder if you can order twice. at this rate, i'm not gonna find out until tomorrow! gah! now it says my cart is empty.

Last edited:

thj0011

Resident Superhero
when i ordered earlier it said the charge but then it credited it below. it's not doing that?

Not on mine. It shows the discount taken off for the cheggoff code but there is still a shipping charge. It gives me the option to place my order with the order total at $7.95 for shipping.

Sandy

I referred mom to get a $10 credit. I then ordered the Cocoa Lover's 4-pack, originally $24.95, on sale for $14.95, minus the $10 with code and they did give me FREE shipping. Total was $4.95 AND I will get a $10 credit for an order I place. Wonder if I will be able to use the $10 code with the $10 credit. I sure hope so!

register to remove this ad: