Marlboro County Rewards - FREE Gifts on July 1st

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
Weber grill arrived today!!

My free Weber grill just arrived today via UPS Ground shipping!! Just in time for Labor Day weekend! :jump::jump:

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
The box it came in is very large. The UPS guy left it on my front porch. The box is about 25 inches by 25 inches by 15 inches in height. The actual grill is 22.5 inches in diameter. It's much nicer than my last Weber grill. It was shipped directly from Marlboro in Southaven, Mississippi, via UPS ground. That was fast! I just redeemed my Marlboro reward this weekend and the website said that rewards may take up to 14-16 weeks!

auntcrystal77

how did this come please? i like to watch so my neighbors dont receive anything of mine:wiggle:

My camcorder came today, and did not take the 14-16 weeks they threatened. For anyone still playing, it is an RCA Small Wonder model 1000

http://www.rcaaudiovideo.com/digitalcamcorders/?sku=EZ1000

is the link to the camcorder on the RCA site, and this is the amazon link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1RDDHN2KJY17JYS1A4KP

Amazon is selling it for ~$50, so it's an excellent reward for a freebie.

laurelnev

how did this come please? i like to watch so my neighbors dont receive anything of mine:wiggle:

I was in the shower when the doorbell rang, but it was either UPS or Fedex. Looks like UPS b/c the fedex driver always leaves a sticky note on the box, and it was about the time of day UPS delivers around these parts. Looks like a UPS tracking # on the box too. No signature was required. Box is about the size of the old printed Yellow Pages.

auntcrystal77

I was in the shower when the doorbell rang, but it was either UPS or Fedex. Looks like UPS b/c the fedex driver always leaves a sticky note on the box, and it was about the time of day UPS delivers around these parts. Looks like a UPS tracking # on the box too. No signature was required. Box is about the size of the old printed Yellow Pages.

thank you-my neighbors like to shop on my porch if im not here-have to have money for their drug spending:dunno:

laurelnev

thank you-my neighbors like to shop on my porch if im not here-have to have money for their drug spending:dunno:

Do you have a "regular" UPS driver? If so, ask him NOT to leave anything if no one is home, even if no sig is required. Ask him to leave a slip instead. My old neighborhood (near Discovery HQ in MD) was like that, so I got to know my UPS guys. Of course, that also meant I accepted packages for the whole neighborhood if I was home @ UPS time.

Risa

Craft Happy Member

is there like a general tracking code that others could use to see if one has been shipped to their area?

mamicita

sugacookie chapstik member
for those looking for the camcorder melissa got hers today and it came USPS!!!!!!

ok mine just came UPS i ordered a few days after everyone else.i never got an email it was on its way...
here is the number on my box 1Z 8E7 3A5 PP 018909623

so ups delivered melissas to post office for delivery.so some may come post office and others may come ups!!hope this helps!

Last edited:

wintergal

Sweet and Sassy
for those looking for the camcorder melissa got hers today and it came USPS!!!!!!

ok mine just came UPS i ordered a few days after everyone else.i never got an email it was on its way...
here is the number on my box 1Z 8E7 3A5 PP 018909623

so ups delivered melissas to post office for delivery.so some may come post office and others may come ups!!hope this helps!

:bigthumb:..thanks as im still waiting for this and no email like i got for grill.

wintergal

Sweet and Sassy
I do have a nice back patio, but I already have a really nice propane grill so I went with the camera...perfect for Hannah for Xmas :bigthumb:

:uh:had grill on mind!! Hey that will make her a great gift to take
pics of her boyfriend:kekeke:..sorry kristin icouldnt resist:kiss:

register to remove this ad: