Free cookies from Mrs. Fields for referring friends

t♂ph

The Dreamer
I want to do this so bad! I just don't have that many people to send an invite to :(

or we could do like a referral chain.. for example.. the first 3 to post will sign up through chris.. then those three will get sign ups from the next 9 to post and so on.. that way most of the people is happy

Amoeba

is all they have to do is sign up for an email or do they have to register with a password and all

krissyg89

I just checked on my referrals progress thing. I know all of them only clicked the link and entered their info. Once they did that, it shows as "confirmed" for me.

Kamaree

I got 10 so far confirmed, so I am on the prize of:
24 Nibbler® bite-sized cookies,
18 Brownie Bites & 2 frosted
cookies baskets
$27.99 value

I really don't want the cookie 12" Decorated Giant Cookie Cake, so I am hoping I either stay where I am at, or go beyond it.

I really want the 46-55 Referrals
24 Nibblers® bite-sized cookies,
18 Brownie Bites & 24 mini muffin
basket

I doubt I will get that one though lol

Last edited:

krissyg89

I have 8 referrals right now.

I really like the ones with the baskets. It's so hard to find really nice, but inexpensive baskets... So I'll be very happy if I just get 6-15 gift. After I om-nom-nom all the cookies, I'll save the basket for a gift or something, lol

kat16

I will be curious to see what you guys get. This seems like a lot of great stuff to send out to people just to have e-mail addresses. Almost seems too good to be true - they will be sending out a lot of stuff!

register to remove this ad: