JCPenney $10 off $10

webhunting.info

www.jcp.com

commonsense:

Did I get your attention with the “Hot Deal on Shoes” title? Well, good because this deal is HOT! JCPenney is offering $10 off your purchase of $10 or more when you use the code TEN2YOU. But guess what? Today only you can get FREE SHIPPING on shoes! Here is how to rock this deal:

Login or sign up to shop JC Penney through Ebates
http://www.ebates.com/
Click on “Shoes” and my recommendation is to start out by checking the clearance and sales section
Complete your purchase and use the code TEN2YOU to get $10 off.
Plus because you shopped through Ebates you will get 6% cash back to boot (pun intended). If you are new you get a $5 sign up bonus as well. Just remember that your purchase must be of at least $10 for the code to work. For example those sandals above would be 99 cents after coupons and get free shipping! Thanks Mojo Savings!

Edited to add: it seems some people are having problems getting the free shipping to work. I just wanted to show you that I bought the above sandals for my daughter and here is my order summary:

Last edited:

webhunting.info

How do I get the $5 and 6% back?? my order is down to 4.99 without the $5 and 6% off?

you're doing better than me already. all i'm getting so far was full price and booted off! starting all over now. the $5 is if you're new to ebates. the 6% back is also an e-bate thing. for now, all you'll see is $10 off and if you're lucky the free shipping. the front page on ebates said free shipping on shoes but it's giving me a hard time. :(

Kamaree

Is it just me or it their site like suuuper slooow! Everytime I go to checkout, it takes 10 minutes and by the time I get there the shoe is out of stock :mad:

sarahjane0721

the site is super super slow.. It took me over a half hour to order the shoes.. I am just calling in my next order...

Kamaree

I give up.. Either the cute ones are all gone, or I can't get the price to adjust to the amount it should..

Too much of a headache for me. lol

webhunting.info

hip2save:

It looks like JCPenney is offering up a new $10 off your purchase of $10 or more coupon code! Just go on over here to shop online and then type in code TEN2YOU at checkout. Even sweeter, today ONLY, shoes ship FREE (Note: It appears some sandals Do ship FREE )! They have lots of styles available here already discounted quite a bit, so after the $10 coupon code and the FREE shipping promo, you should be able to snag some VERY inexpensive shoes!

Keep in mind the site is running super slow.

…. AND Remember to go through Ebates.com! You’ll get a $5 sign up bonus if you’re a new member and 3% cash back from your JCPenney purchases!

webhunting.info

haven't seen anybody post the end date. i did finally JUST get the free shipping to apply when i deleted the sandal and put in a slingback shoe.

register to remove this ad: