Anyone ever shop Jasmere.com?

Stormy Weather

Did anyone ever shop at Jasmere.com?

I just saw them mentioned in a Redbook article. (May's issue -- I'm behind in my magazine reading, which happens often with all the free subscriptions Chris posts!) From what I can gather reading their site, they only offer one company a day, start at 50% off, and the more people who order, the lower the price goes. Today (as of now) they are offering a $35 voucher code for $13, but if more people order it, the price goes down, and they don't charge your credit card until the offer is done, so you get the lowest price. (Seems the Friday offer lasts all weekend.)

Did anyone ever order from them? Does the voucher code work out? Any problems?

Thanks!

sarahjane0721

I ordered it.. I didnt see a problem with it. It looks nice. There is still 45 hours left on it so maybe it will be cheaper then $13..... Lets hope!!

Stormy Weather

I ordered it.. I didnt see a problem with it. It looks nice. There is still 45 hours left on it so maybe it will be cheaper then $13..... Lets hope!!

I just searched for reviews of the main website, and so far have only found 100% positive reviews, so I'm happy too. And I'm thinking that their Friday offer, since it lasts all weekend and not just 24 hours, probably gets to a nice low price. :h5:

PICKELFIEND12

It says that "Vouchers may not be used for shipping, tax or gift certificates, and cannot be combined with other offers" So does that mean you have to pay out of pocket for the shipping and tax?

sarahjane0721

It says that "Vouchers may not be used for shipping, tax or gift certificates, and cannot be combined with other offers" So does that mean you have to pay out of pocket for the shipping and tax?
I would think so.. If thats what it says sounds like you are responsible for shipping and taxes.

Stormy Weather

It says that each individual company sets the rules for each day, and to read the side bar to see what the company is allowing. Most do not allow voucher for shipping and handling charges but some might. Plus, you don't get credit returned, so if you get a $35 voucher and only spend $33, you lose the other $2. Still cheap though, for some high-end things.

Stormy Weather

Not a bad offer today at Jasmere.

Until noon today, it's a jewelry site -- handmade vintage-looking pieces.

$40 voucher, right now at $16, so 60% off.

Free shipping on all orders.

jasmere.com

register to remove this ad: