Old Navy Cami's - $2 (limit 5)

Stormy Weather

I just called my Old Navy to ask if they were participating in the cami promotion tomorrow -- they had no idea what I was talking about.

Therefore, definitely a YMMV, but this is on their facebook page:

Old Navy’s Layering Camis are just $2 (reg. $8.50)! 7/29 through 7/31. You know you need ‘em! Come into Old Navy and say the secret words: “Cami 4 me,†or bring your coupon! http://oldnavy.gap.com/Asset_Archive/ONWeb/content/0002/028/860/$2camis_coupon.jpg

Stormy Weather

Just got back from Old Navy -- it worked.

The manager said that they did not get the info until late last night, after I had called.

They had stacks of them -- all colors and sizes.

It is the cotton layering cami -- they are marked as $8.50 each, 2 for $10. (No signs indicating the "secret" sale.)

You do not need the coupon -- just say "cami for me" to the cashier, and they will use the bar code they have taped next to the register to make them 5 for $10, $2 each.

Happy shopping!

sarahjane0721

I just got me myself 5 of these bad babies. The cashier had no idea what I was talking about, So the manager came up. I explained about the facebook thing and she said OK. Let me get 5 for $10!!

Stormy Weather

I just got me myself 5 of these bad babies. The cashier had no idea what I was talking about, So the manager came up. I explained about the facebook thing and she said OK. Let me get 5 for $10!!

The manager at my store rang me up, and was explaining the deal to a cashier who just arrived and missed the pre-opening meeting.

Cashier said "a customer called last night and asked about that deal -- I told her we had no idea what was going on." I laughed and said "that was me!" :rofl:

Mandy83

I just went too. They had tons and the cashier had to get the manager bc he didnt know about the promotion. Thanks for sharing this!

register to remove this ad: