Medco Health Store: $10 off $10, only $0.99 shipping

t♂ph

The Dreamer
wwoott worked for my one and only account...

This shipment includes the following items:
1 Swiffer Sweeper, Dry Sweeping Refills - 16 ea $4.12
1 Swiffer Wet Jet Antibacterial Cleaner with Febreze, Citrus & Light - 42.2 fl oz $6.49
1 Swiffer Sweeper, Wet Mopping Refills with Febreze, Lavender Vanilla & Comfort - 24 ea $11.49

Medco Health Store Subtotal: $22.10
Medco Health Store Standard Shipping: $0.99
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Discount: -$10.00
Total: $13.09
Total Savings: $1.37

will get $10 rebate from Swiffer..

Final Cost: $3.09

t♂ph

The Dreamer
if you dont have walgreens, you can do the Febreze Home Collection rebate..

here's another good deal scenario:
Nature Made
Fish Oil 1200mg Omega-3 Liquid Softgels 100 ea 2 $6.29 $10.49 - 1 at $6.99, 1 at $3.50

$10.49
$0.99 shipping
-$10 promo code
=$1.48

Last edited:

Sandy

I just saw the new code. YAY!

I was shopping around and they had some nice candles, in case someone needs a gift.

Sandy

Try it again doll. I called this morning and spoke with someone in the ordering department. I asked about the $10 off the first order code, the tenoff code as well as the new one, and whether or not it was o.k. to use all three. As of 10:25 this morning, Andrew told me if the codes works with your account then it is o.k. to use.

sarahjane0721

Try it again doll. I called this morning and spoke with someone in the ordering department. I asked about the $10 off the first order code, the tenoff code as well as the new one, and whether or not it was o.k. to use all three. As of 10:25 this morning, Andrew told me if the codes works with your account then it is o.k. to use.
Thanks Sandy I have tired it about 20 times and it doesnt seem to want to work. Oh well. I will try again 1 more time.

webhunting.info

nice!!! thanks sandy. :) i'm not getting the DR10 to work either though. :dunno:

Last edited:

auntcrystal77

On another site it was told they cancelled it and its only good for 10.00off of 25.00 now-too many people abusing it-thats why its not working

webhunting.info

it'll still work for me with the olay rebate. so far i'll be up to $40 spent for about $17 oop. need $10 more which i can coupon down at rite aid and i'll still get it all free.

auntcrystal77

i was told if u call them and explain then they will credit your account 10.00-i just suck at talking to real people on the phone lol

webhunting.info

LAME. I just put over $25 worth of stuff in my cart and went to check out and NONE of the $10 off codes work anyway for me. Whatever. I tried with a new account and I tried with my existing account.

it worked for me right about that same time (just past noon).

t♂ph

The Dreamer
the highest number of orders i saw was 22! and I dont think the others posted they ordered that much as they know they would be receiving a lot of negative comments.. for me thats like robbing a store..

(was reading comments at hip2save)

momofbee

I saw a comment on SD (slick deals) where someone placed 34 orders....:hs:

Can anyone get into the Medco website? Is it down?

the highest number of orders i saw was 22! and I dont think the others posted they ordered that much as they know they would be receiving a lot of negative comments.. for me thats like robbing a store..

(was reading comments at hip2save)

Smiling Princess

till the time i decided what i wanted none of the codes worked.so could not place an order but this was a very good deal..maybe next time i can make up my mind faster :kekeke:

auntcrystal77

till the time i decided what i wanted none of the codes worked.so could not place an order but this was a very good deal..maybe next time i can make up my mind faster :kekeke:

i was trying for my 2nd order and had some diapers and wanted to add some more and then my dad stopped so i talked to him for like a min. and said ok i need to do this and tunred back and the code was gone. only one minute i couldnt make up my mind:uh:

register to remove this ad: