**ADULT ITEMS** "Adam & Eve" HOT DEAL 50% OFF + Free Shipping + 3 Free Gifts

StayC

I dont think the code is working anymore. it says they have already added a code to my order. anyone else try babe50 and it didn't work? I use google Crome and i have NO idea how to delete cookies.

Iv never used google chrome but if it lets you browse in private that will work with out having to clear your cookies also just google "clear cookies in google chrome" and it says this

1.Click the Tools menu.
2.Select Options.
3.Click the Under the Hood tab.
4.Click Content settings in the "Privacy" section.
5.On the "Cookies" tab, click Show cookies and other site data.
◦To delete all cookies, click Remove all.
◦To delete a specific cookie, select the site that issued the cookie, then the cookie, and click Remove.
6.Click Close for the Cookies and Other Data dialog when you're done.
7.If you want Google Chrome to automatically delete cookies when you exit the browser, select the "Clear cookies and other site data when I close my browser" checkbox in the Content Settings dialog.
8.Click Close for the Content Settings dialog when you're done.

go_go_girl112586

oh i see. lol yeah i tried it with different email and it worked. i used that code 5 times under my account. says all of it was shipped tho so i should be good.

MeShA

Ran Ragged Mama
They are doing it again! I just saw a code on tv. I ordered and it worked. Use code sexy19 at checkout for 50% off one item, free shipping, and 2 free gifts!

krissyg89

They are doing it again! I just saw a code on tv. I ordered and it worked. Use code sexy19 at checkout for 50% off one item, free shipping, and 2 free gifts!
"Thank you for entering source code, sexy19. You will see the following added to your order in checkout process:

Discounts:
Take 50% off 1 item!
Free Standard Shipping on US orders!
Free Standard Shipping on US orders!

Automatic Gifts:
Mystery Gift
Bree's Xxx Triple Feature"

:bigthumb: :kekeke:

register to remove this ad: