**ADULT ITEMS** "Adam & Eve" HOT DEAL 50% OFF + Free Shipping + 3 Free Gifts

Kamaree

When you are looking you can sort by price. The lowest prices will show up first.

THIS is what I got.

My total was $3.98 ^_^

I've had one like that before, and I really liked it. My only problem is that the one I had, the part that touches the battery broke out and I couldn't get it to work again after that. Hopefully this one lasts better. :D

I have one of those, but the top of the bottom part cracked, so now it doesn't stay on when you turn it on unless you move the bottom part around.. I didn't have it long before it cracked, and it wasn't man handled.. (was my personal vibe) I liked it, but it's cheaply made.

dorkasaur

you know, whenever I see the commercials for this I always think what a great deal it'd be and then never got around to actually googling it.
thanks! I might have to get something.

rymor

Mugu Member
Sounds like a deal to me, I've place my order :)

The coupon code, I didn't see it listed in your explanation, but it is DEAL14

go_go_girl112586

What if you used different debit/credit cards to place more then one order online in a day, but still sent to the same addy. do you think that would work?

harleybella

this is awesome!! Thanks guys! finally got me a rabbit.... well in imitation one lol!! Ended up only being $15 shipped!!

candy

Miss Congeniality
I got 4 AA batteries for 1.98-not the best deaL BUT WITH ALL THE FREE GIFTS. sorry hit caps

mine says free lube and special guft. I hope I am gettings the movies.

StayC

I got 4 AA batteries for 1.98-not the best deaL BUT WITH ALL THE FREE GIFTS. sorry hit caps

mine says free lube and special guft. I hope I am gettings the movies.

It should say Brees Triple X Pack? I didnt realise how many differeny codes are out there for free shipping & 50% off I know for sure the promo code Babe50 will get you the free gifts and the dvds

krissyg89

It should say Brees Triple X Pack? I didnt realise how many differeny codes are out there for free shipping & 50% off I know for sure the promo code Babe50 will get you the free gifts and the dvds
I have a question... you said you placed 2 orders? Did you get the same DVD's both times?

register to remove this ad: