red roof inn one penny hotel room until april 15th

Karen

Persevering Member
so ya just go down the list of hotels clicking on "choose a room" and see if one is a penny??? Or is there something else I should do?

auntcrystal77

yes thats all u do--most arent available until after two but someone got one just a few minutes ago and mine was around 2pm :)

getitfree

Has anyone ever stayed at a Red Roof Inn? Just wondering if it is a nice hotel or not? I don't think I have ever seen one.. is it at least as nice as Holiday Inn? Not that I am picky when something is free.. I just wouldn't want to get there, and there are a bunch of drunks or something, and have the place be dirty!

Last edited:

harleybella

i checked for my parents to see if there was one around there and there is, but i checked for a week and didn't say anything about the .1 rooms... is there specific days?

auntcrystal77

i checked for my parents to see if there was one around there and there is, but i checked for a week and didn't say anything about the .1 rooms... is there specific days?

theres no specific days but every hotel has at least one room but u just have to catch it at the right time--they only allow u to reserve it up to 48 hours in advanced they will not show anything after that-just keep checking

brighten27

Thanks to Crystal mentioning this in a post earlier this week. I tried yesterday and got one for Saturday. I'm so excited, so are the kids !!! Thanks again Crystal!!

auntcrystal77

Thanks to Crystal mentioning this in a post earlier this week. I tried yesterday and got one for Saturday. I'm so excited, so are the kids !!! Thanks again Crystal!!

you are very welcome-every penny helps :) i just wished i would have posted this earlier but i have so much on my mind:uh:

Scubabobby

So cool!! Thanks for the info. Just went to their web site to check it out. Figuring there had to be some sort of catch. But to my surprise there it was, a room for one cent!! And I got it!! Too fun!!

Jrnutt88

Whoot Whoot!!!! I got one and it's not that far away thinkin either me and the hubby can enjoy it or use it for me and a couple friends to get together:wiggle: but it hasn't got a pool:uh: hey pretty much free so I'm not complaining!

register to remove this ad: