$3 SuperStar Barbie

megan

Sexy Marathon Mama
SuperStar Barbie is selling for $3 at Retail Stores this week! Regular price for this Barbie is $39.99 .. Got mine at Walmart last night!

"Ready for some absolutely heart-tastic news? Cue the confetti, balloons and music! To celebrate her birthday on March 9th, Barbie will be debuting once again as SuperStar Barbie for one week only (March 6th-13th) in stores for a special $3, the original price of the Barbie doll in 1959.

In 1977 SuperStar Barbie doll bedazzled you with her SuperStar long locks, disco-ready halter gown and luxurious boa. This year, she’s back and redesigned in a modern way with all the fashions and accessories you loved as a girl – including that pop-in “diamond†ring!"

Bri

target has it in store here. sold out online. toys r us has it online but no way i'm paying $5 shipping. going 2 go to target or wal mart later.

Lindsey

It's the regular superstar barbie that is 39.99-and some places even higher. These 2010 now and then are between 12.95-and 15.00 regular. It's the same thing they did with the swimsuit now and then barbie like this.

brighten27

Target online has them for $3.00 with a limit of 10 barbies. : ) GREAT gifts to have on hand. I paid shipping of $7.55 for the 10 of the barbies.

register to remove this ad: