Free Olay Regenerist Trio 2/24 only 12:00 EST first 1,000

dolphindreams

OMG when page finally loaded just now it said its already over! geesh!

Sorry, this offer has ended. But you can still save!

that sucks! i never even had a chance :(

CareBear101

Generous Member
Kept getting errors(already had it filled out, just couldn't submit), now it's over :mad::cry:

Sorry, this offer has ended. But you can still save!

Unfortunately, we've given away all of the free Regenerist Starter Trios.
But you can still get up to $35 off when you purchase one of your own. Click here to buy one now.

Plus, see all of our special offers and giveaways at the Olay Bonus Event.

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
Apparently Olay wasnt smart enough to plan ahead for alot of site hits with this promo :uh: Its gonna be over b4 we get in :puke:

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
Don't think I'll get this one. I was able to fill out the form, but when I hit submit I got the Server Temporarily Unavailable message. :cry:

rainyday

Inquisitive member
I never got through to the sign-up page, but I got one that now says their samples are all gone. Congrats to anyone who did get through in time. I'll just have to live with my wrinkles. :kekeke:

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
I never got through to the sign-up page, but I got one that now says their samples are all gone. Congrats to anyone who did get through in time. I'll just have to live with my wrinkles. :kekeke:

:cry: I cant even get to the sign up page

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
Oh Im gonna write a complaint :mad:

ooohhh Olay isnt gonna like me after that email

Last edited:

Kristin

Witty Wonderwoman
Oh Im gonna write a complaint :mad:

:kekeke: Already did

Your Question has been Submitted
Just wanted to let you know we received your message. We're glad you got in touch! If you have a question or your comments need a reply, we'll get back to you shortly. Stop by again soon to see what's new!

The reference number for your question is XXXX-XXXX.

Kristin

Witty Wonderwoman
Here is their response to my complaint...in others they are telling me to go F&*( myself, and to just buy their product if I want it...

-----Original Message-----
From: "P&G North America" <pg_naconsumerrelations@mailnj.custhelp.com> [mailto:pg_naconsumerrelations@mailnj.custhelp.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 2:25 PM
To: Hale, Kristin
Subject: Thanks for contacting Olay [ ref:00D7JViV.5007BGk7Y:ref ]

Thank you for contacting us, Kristin.

I’m sorry for your experience trying to participate in our Regenerist Starter Trio Kit Giveaway. We have a large Olay following and had an overwhelming response to our Regenerist Giveaway offer! As a result, all of the free Starter Trio Kits are gone. There are many more to purchase either online or at your favorite retailer. They’re an incredible value versus buying the products separately, and each kit contains a coupon booklet inside offering savings of up to $15.00 on many of our Beauty & Grooming products. Read more about the Olay Starter Trio Kits on our Olay website.

In addition, Kristin, we hope you’ll check out the many exciting offers on our samples and offers page where you can learn more about our Olay Bonus Event going on now through March 31, 2010. Here’s the link http://www.olay.com/samplesandoffers/. Be sure to check back often for all the latest offers!

James
Olay Team

register to remove this ad: