50 free recycle bank points

getitfree

When you log into recycle bank.. there is a link to join the ebay green team. You don't have to do anything whatsoever except click the link and it automatically registers you and you get 50 recycle bank points!:)

getitfree

Oh.. if you don't see a link on the main page to join the ebay green team.. link on the click about the middle of the first page that says "ways to earn points".. and then about the middle of the page towards the bottom, you will see the ebay green team link

getitfree

Jan. 19 is when I got them.. haven't done it since then.. Do they still award the points? I sure hope so. I have pretty big hopes of getting the amazon gift card with points.

leigh

Friendship is Universal
Jan. 19 is when I got them.. haven't done it since then.. Do they still award the points? I sure hope so. I have pretty big hopes of getting the amazon gift card with points.

the kashless thing totally changed thier point system to basically you get NOTHING now.

getitfree

On Recycle bank it says.. earn points from kashless.org by giving stuff away. I wonder how that works.

On the kashless.org site.. when you click on the link.. learn how to earn points... creating a saved search is listed.

Last edited:

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
Getit, I don't think you or any of us will be getting any more weekly generated points. I think they changed over the point system on the 25th? or 26th? I received my last batch of generated points on the 25th but don't expect that anymore now that I have read over and understand all the changes.

In one of the discussions on their site one of the kashless owners (or employees?) stated that the system was changed because many were taking advantage of the saved searches points earnings ... WELL GEE WHIZ FELLA!, you guys set it up this way not us!! You certainly cannot blame a guy for taking advantage of the system within the guidelines of how they set it up. my 2 cents anyway

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
I think from this point on, if I am understanding it correctly, you get 10 (or 20) points for your first saved search AND THATS IT! period! For the most part, I think all others points you want to earn are gotten from listing, texting.

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
I think from this point on, if I am understanding it correctly, you get 10 (or 20) points for your first saved search AND THATS IT! period! For the most part, I think all others points you want to earn are gotten from listing, texting.

I may be wrong ... I thought I understood new new point system but maybe not. *sigh* :uh:

register to remove this ad: