1-800-Flowers free shipping on Valentine's collection ends 2/1

webhunting.info

http://ww11.1800flowers.com/collect...alentine&bannerBeacon=true&conversionTag=true

Free Service charge applicable on select florist fulfilled gifts delivered within the United States. Items may vary and are subject to availability, delivery rules and times. Offer available online and by phone. Offers cannot be combined, are not available on all products and are subject to restrictions, limitations and blackout periods. Offer valid through 2/1/2010. Prices and charges are subject to change without notice. Void where prohibited.

Free Shipping charge applicable on select gifts delivered via direct shipping by common carrier (FedEx, UPS, etc.) delivered within the continental United States only. Upgraded shipping options are available for an additional shipping charge. Items may vary and are subject to availability, delivery rules and times. Offer available online and by phone. Offers cannot be combined, are not available on all products and are subject to restrictions, limitations and blackout periods. Offer valid through 2/1/2010. Prices and charges are subject to change without notice. Void where prohibited.

Free Shipping or No Service Charge offer is valid for use only on the products in this collection. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion codes.

spacecasegirl

http://ww11.1800flowers.com/collect...alentine&bannerBeacon=true&conversionTag=true

Free Service charge applicable on select florist fulfilled gifts delivered within the United States. Items may vary and are subject to availability, delivery rules and times. Offer available online and by phone. Offers cannot be combined, are not available on all products and are subject to restrictions, limitations and blackout periods. Offer valid through 2/1/2010. Prices and charges are subject to change without notice. Void where prohibited.

Free Shipping charge applicable on select gifts delivered via direct shipping by common carrier (FedEx, UPS, etc.) delivered within the continental United States only. Upgraded shipping options are available for an additional shipping charge. Items may vary and are subject to availability, delivery rules and times. Offer available online and by phone. Offers cannot be combined, are not available on all products and are subject to restrictions, limitations and blackout periods. Offer valid through 2/1/2010. Prices and charges are subject to change without notice. Void where prohibited.

Free Shipping or No Service Charge offer is valid for use only on the products in this collection. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion codes.
Thanks Web! I still have my 40 gc hope i can find something for it:jump:

webhunting.info

they all say promo code not accepted for this item... am i missing something? i dont really "do" 800flowers..

oh poop. it could be that posted link won't combine with another code. i'm trying to go through a plain old 1-800 link and see if that changes things. it does say it doesn't combine. brb.

eyeore65

told hubby he could order me something from there with my rewards and he said go ahead order what you want. wth i wanted him to pick

snazzyd

White Rabbit
hmmm... thanks web! i;m tryin to pick something for my grandma for valentine's day but im sooo back and forth when it comes to flowers. maybe ill just get her the plum one and call it a nite!

webhunting.info

hmmm... thanks web! i;m tryin to pick something for my grandma for valentine's day but im sooo back and forth when it comes to flowers. maybe ill just get her the plum one and call it a nite!

not sure how much you're trying or not trying to spend...but you could also order $29 at fannie may with free shipping. or the plum sounds nice!

Last edited:

snazzyd

White Rabbit
yeah i got her the plum... was trying to use the fresh pass.. i only had 1 so under $40. hope she likes it!

register to remove this ad: