$50 BOX of GAG GIFTS for $5

krissyg89

Hmm... I think I'm gunna get one or two lol

0521 - $2 off $10
121907 - 15%
112005 - $5 off $25

Edit: Shipping for me is $6.89

krissyg89

:kekeke: Thanks! I just placed an order. My total came to just under $15 :bigthumb: Can't wait to see what I'm getting

krissyg89

If you look at the details, it says if you order 2 in one transaction, it'll all be put into one box instead of 2 boxes >_<

krissyg89

Wow... this box kinda sucked... I bought 2 boxes. Everything came in 1 box. Inside was a roll of TP with Hillary Clinton's face, a tshirt for their "sister-site" and store, 2 beercan holder things, a Miller beer bandana, and 2 craptastic dolls -- one of them is "the wuss" and the other was "the suck-up" -_-

This was totally lame

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
I wouldn't expect much for $5 but geez the tshirt, beercan holders and bandana aren't even gag gifts. Agreed - lame.

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
Wow... this box kinda sucked... I bought 2 boxes. Everything came in 1 box. Inside was a roll of TP with Hillary Clinton's face, a tshirt for their "sister-site" and store, 2 beercan holder things, a Miller beer bandana, and 2 craptastic dolls -- one of them is "the wuss" and the other was "the suck-up" -_-

This was totally lame

Aw, man, and I was so looking forward to getting the Liquid Ass...

shannonlynn21

I just looked at this site, and I certainly dont feel like its misleading. The box of crap description states thats it stuff nobody wants.

Sorry you guys are disappointed with it though.

krissyg89

Just was hoping for something a little better, I guess.

I'm not saying it was misleading. I dunno how that came across. Just saying it was lame

brestar

man I was really hoping they would be really neat, but I guess you can not expect much for $5 I suppose... sorry guys!

dolphindreams

i am disappointed too. i didn't expect these items to be high dollar, but i thought they were more gag giftyish type stuff that i could use as stocking stuffers for my son. what we got was really stupid. 2 ken like barbies that are named as like the suck up and i don't remember what the other was. 1 coke can cover with the colorado rockies on it, and i did get the hilary clinton tp. texas, did you get ANYTHING that a 13 yr old boy might think is funny to trade for the tp?

MSTEELMA69

I ordered one too have not got it yet though. Can anyone give a summary of what they got? I really hope its not all crap!

xxFinallyxxLoved

Awesome Member
I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I'm glade I didn't waste my money on it. I was so going to by this for Le Boyfriend but I just bought us some sexy stuff instead!!! woot woot.

register to remove this ad: