Expired - $15 off $15 at the Nascar store..

MD MOMMY

I got a book, I went in to see if the book was still working and it didn't work. It was a kids ABC book. They must have caught on or something. Can someone go in under toys/games and see if they can add the ABC book to their shopping cart?

webhunting.info

it's giving me the $19.99 play rug though!

Description
The NASCAR® play rug is sure to delight your young race enthusiast. The rug boasts a nylon construction that allows for long-lasting durability. Colorful graphics adorn the rug.

Features

Nylon rug
Decorated with full-color graphics
Dimensions: L 40" x W 40"
Officially licensed
Made in China

MD MOMMY

it says they are out of stock on that item?

It's not just that item. It is one of the only $15.99 items on there. I was able to get it earlier, by the time I posted the books were out of stock. There is plenty on the site to order though, it just would be way cheap versus free.

MD MOMMY

Description
The NASCAR® play rug is sure to delight your young race enthusiast. The rug boasts a nylon construction that allows for long-lasting durability. Colorful graphics adorn the rug.

Features

Nylon rug
Officially licensed
Made in China

Yep for $4.99, just snagged it. See that one wouldn't work earlier.

CareBear101

Generous Member

Description

Features

Nylon rug
Officially licensed
Made in China

I hope it is really cool. I ordered one for my son.(and got hubby some pants(and will look more for hubby too)

MD MOMMY

oh god. i'm about to buy this rug and i don't even have a kid. :kekeke:

And you haven't even see what it looks like LMAO..I just got it too. I'm thinking it has a road etc to play cars on. It's going to be a big mystery, I'm so excited. $4.99 shipped, can't beat that. I almost bought one at Kohls last Black Friday for $20

wendimj

I was just able to get 3 die cast dale jr cars and a t-shirt for my brother for $1.88 THANKS!! (one more christmas present done!)

MD MOMMY

oh lol. that wasn't quite what *I* was hoping for! guess i could put the cat boxes on it though. :kekeke:

I don't think that's it anyway..it says 40x40 and the one I posted isn't that size. I'm hoping it's a play rug like it says though...

ETA oh that one was in feet..it may be it. I hope it is..

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
I checked out the sales items and purchased the following diecast race car:

Action Racing Collectibles NASCAR 60 Years '08 Impala, 1:24
Our Price: $19.97 List Price: $69.99

I used the NASCAR15 promotion and only paid $4.97 for this cool collectible diecast car! What a savings! What a great Christmas gift (for me!)

Thanks! :jump:

register to remove this ad: