JC Penney/Lands End $10 off $10?

webhunting.info

i didn't try this but it sounds like it might be true!

http://www.thethriftymama.com/

Go to JCPenney and use code SWEETS4U at checkout to get $10 off a $10 or more purchase! Use pin 1124 at Land’s End for the same deal. I love it when they have these codes, as I can grab an inexpensive little gift to throw in my stockpile for the holidays!

Go HERE
http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/a...l/couponoffer/?cmp=dmov_dvd_tnk_coupon_tbccom

to print a $10 coupon for the new Tinker Bell movie.
There are also a couple of rebates for this movie:

-$5 MIR when you buy Tinker Bell and The Lost Treasure & any LeapFrog Tinkerbell book or game HERE.

http://www.leapfrog.com/etc/medialib/leapfrog/legal.Par.27560.File.dat/LostTreasure_LF_RbtForm.pdf

-$5 MIR when you buy Tinker Bell and The Lost Treasure & any 2 Kernal Seasons products HERE.
http://www.kernelseasons.com/movienight.php

Mishie

Friendly Member
I just tested the code. It didn't work on landsend.com, but it did work on jcp.com. Thanks web!

:wavey:

webhunting.info

that lands end is a weird one. i was just about to post their new free shipping code. but their codes always have two parts. it looks like that one is missing the other part. i should have realized when i posted. i'll go see if i can figure it out...

heard1418

that lands end is a weird one. i was just about to post their new free shipping code. but their codes always have two parts. it looks like that one is missing the other part. i should have realized when i posted. i'll go see if i can figure it out...

The promotional code is: LandsEnd and the code 1124
HTH (it seems to only be valid on regular priced items, not completely sure though)

Last edited:

webhunting.info

The promotional code is: LandsEnd and the code 1124
HTH (it seems to only be valid on regular priced items, not completely sure though)

oh thank you! i started back down that trail and keeping getting sidetracked! i just found it again and i'm sure i copied and pasted the first time. but maybe she fixed it because now it says this:

Go to JCPenney and use code SWEETS4U at checkout to get $10 off a $10 or more purchase! Use code LandsEnd with pin 1124 at Land’s End for the same deal. I love it when they have these codes, as I can grab an inexpensive little gift to throw in my stockpile for the holidays!

webhunting.info

no, no free shipping. i haven't shopped there on-line in ages. it used to be cheaper if you picked it up at the store, but it was still something like $6 to do that. a little more if you just had it shipped to you.

Mishie

Friendly Member
If you sign up for jcp rewards, you can use the $10 you get from that AND use the promo code SWEETS4U. This will give you a total of $20 off. I just did it. After you sign up for the rewards, click on print. When you get to the page, it will have the reward code and serial number to use online. When you place your order, enter those in the proper boxes (on the right, I think) and enter SWEETS4U in the promo code box on the other side. On the order summary it will have taken off $20. :jump:

xxFinallyxxLoved

Awesome Member
If you sign up for jcp rewards, you can use the $10 you get from that AND use the promo code SWEETS4U. This will give you a total of $20 off. I just did it. After you sign up for the rewards, click on print. When you get to the page, it will have the reward code and serial number to use online. When you place your order, enter those in the proper boxes (on the right, I think) and enter SWEETS4U in the promo code box on the other side. On the order summary it will have taken off $20. :jump:

Awesome!

webhunting.info

i think that jcp rewards program goes on all the time, but i'm not sure. mishie is the shopping queen in here! the second code might be expired, but you might give it a go and see.

heard1418

Did you register a credit card and take the survey? It seems to only work if you do those two.

Also, not sure if this is the case with you or not. But it will say....You have 0 points. You only need 250 more to earn a $10 JCP Rewards Certificate at the top, but if you scroll down on the bottom left you will see a box that says available award and in it should say available: $10.00 and give you an option to print it

Last edited:

meg1111

Did you register a credit card and take the survey? It seems to only work if you do those two.

Also, not sure if this is the case with you or not. But it will say....You have 0 points. You only need 250 more to earn a $10 JCP Rewards Certificate at the top, but if you scroll down on the bottom left you will see a box that says available award and in it should say available: $10.00 and give you an option to print it

yes i registered a credit card and took the survey. I see the "You have 0 points. You only need 250 more to earn a $10 JCP Rewards Certificate!
Use a JCPenney Card and earn even more points." at the top but when I scroll down there is no $10 credit or print option anywhere. I guess it expired 10/31. I bet thats what happened.

ToughTimes

1. I think the promo code SWEETS4U is not valid anymore.

2. $5 off $5 Promo code R509R is still working.

3. $10 JCP Rewards Certificate is still working. I redeemed one few minutes ago. You may want to call the customer service and they should be able to help.

4. So, you still have a chance to redeem $15 off using 2 & 3 together which is again a very good deal.

register to remove this ad: