Brylane Home free sewing machine with any purchase ends 8/30

Mykatzrphat

Thinking Member
Thanks! I had no idea this was going on! I ordered the pink patchwork throw, and the mini rex sewing machine (which was free), paid for by survey money, so TOTALLY FREE!!! :bigthumb::bigthumb:

eyeore65

hey on there link it said that if you have ordered from them in the last 2 years you can email them the email of a friend and you and friend would get 10 dollars toward their order. let me know if anyone wants to do this with me. i have not ordered bout would be willing to order if someone would do this.if not it is ok i will understand.

webhunting.info

I don't think you can combine other codes with the free gift ones. :( Too bad, that would be great!

yeah, i don't think you can stack codes on that one.

hey on there link it said that if you have ordered from them in the last 2 years you can email them the email of a friend and you and friend would get 10 dollars toward their order. let me know if anyone wants to do this with me. i have not ordered bout would be willing to order if someone would do this.if not it is ok i will understand.

i might. some of the other shopping links that i used to use have upped their friend deal to $25. they used to all be $10. let me look at it tomorrow. i did post the other $25 ones once in here some place. i can bump it or re-post that too.

webhunting.info

i'm pretty sure i have ordered in the last two years. i can check my files. so we could do that if i referred you, as long as you haven't ordered.

VivaLa$herry

Chillin Member
Thanks! I had no idea this was going on! I ordered the pink patchwork throw, and the mini rex sewing machine (which was free), paid for by survey money, so TOTALLY FREE!!! :bigthumb::bigthumb:

I also ordered the throw lol :kekeke: $10 ahhh :kekeke:

AnimalLover216

The Bunny Whisperer
I really want this sewing machine lol! I don't want to spend too much money when I already have to pay the shipping too. I already have two of the pink throws (got them when they were free gifts one of the last times), but I'm thinking I should just order another one for the heck of it...:rofl:

eyeore65

if anyone wants to do it just email me and i will send them my email thanks
the sewing machine would make a great xmas gift but if we could get it for free all the way it would be great.

CareBear101

Generous Member
I really want this sewing machine lol! I don't want to spend too much money when I already have to pay the shipping too. I already have two of the pink throws (got them when they were free gifts one of the last times), but I'm thinking I should just order another one for the heck of it...:rofl:

http://www.brylanehome.com/decor/8P...15330&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0&pref=pvp

This is only $1 more than the throw, this is what I will be getting.(I think I am going to do it. $10.98 not bad I think. someone convince me to do it.

webhunting.info

nice! i wish those surveys liked me, but most of them don't, lol.

register to remove this ad: