Free Windows 7 -S&H

krissyg89

So... This won't be available until September?

And.. I did that one for the free copy that was posted earlier. Any ideas when/if that will arrive, Chris?

Edit: I dunno if anyone would know this.. but... do you think we can choose which version of Windows 7 we can get? My bf is dying to get his hands on the 64 bit

Last edited:

chris

Administrator
Staff member

And.. I did that one for the free copy that was posted earlier. Any ideas when/if that will arrive, Chris?

Edit: I dunno if anyone would know this.. but... do you think we can choose which version of Windows 7 we can get? My bf is dying to get his hands on the 64 bit

I believe that version of office that I posted said it wont ship until october or something, so don't be too anxious for that.

krissyg89

I believe that version of office that I posted said it wont ship until october or something, so don't be too anxious for that.
:kekeke: I'm not anxious. I seem to be one of the only people who actually have no problems with Vista lol Just everyone else I know wants it gone.

chris

Administrator
Staff member
:kekeke: I'm not anxious. I seem to be one of the only people who actually have no problems with Vista lol Just everyone else I know wants it gone.

Im loving windows 7 right now, definitely anxious for the final version

K

Kiwi

i'm scared to download windows 7, because when the trial is over how do I get back to vista?

kiknwing

Here are some more details:

Requirements for Microsoft ExpertZone:

To earn Veteran status, you'll need to:
Be an active ExpertZone member for 30 days. Earn a total of 2,000 points within the 30 day period determined by your registration date.

To become an Expert, you'll need to:
Be an active ExpertZone member for over 60 days. Earn a total of 4,000 points within the 30 day period determined by your registration date and the date you became a Veteran.

Total number of testes required: about 60
The latest date that you can start this is August 23 because it takes 90 days to become a Expert.

Elvis

I tried to sign up for this but it said it didn't recognize my company's name....Do you have to work for a major retailer and if so anyway to get around that?....Thx....

Uslayme09

1000 points! saves you 10 lessons.

enter promo code OFFICEBTS and GOEZ081179 both worth 500. im a veteran now 2. just need 30 more lessons and ill get my windows 7!

I Feel That Way To. I Got Vista in Feburary As A LATE x-mas gift. I didn't install it cause i had Wondows 7 beta on there. well they told me i have to download the new beta i donwloaded it but instead of installing that i installed windows vista. lol

stewdizzle

Coupon Addict

I just ordered mine and it did not give me a choice.

Thanks for the details! I'm not quite at expert yet, but I'll totally try to be there soon
There is a series of courses you take. You don't need to get to any status just complete the Windows expert courses and you will be qualified

yes i put best buy when i registerd but do i have to prove i work there to get office and windows 7?
Yup. They mail an employment verification to your house. I have not received it yet but I think you will hve to get a manager to sign it.

1000 points! saves you 10 lessons.

enter promo code OFFICEBTS and GOEZ081179 both worth 500. im a veteran now 2. just need 30 more lessons and ill get my windows 7!

If you complete only the expert courses that is advertised on the first page ypu can do it with about 10 courses and about an hour of time.

I just did mine and there are still copies available. This does end on the 22nd of September.

krissyg89

Yup. They mail an employment verification to your house. I have not received it yet but I think you will hve to get a manager to sign it.
How do you know they send one? I must have missed that part... I put that I work for Walmart, which was true at the time Chris posted the link about the free copy of Office 07, but I don't work there anymore.

stewdizzle

Coupon Addict
How do you know they send one? I must have missed that part... I put that I work for Walmart, which was true at the time Chris posted the link about the free copy of Office 07, but I don't work there anymore.

I did not have to do an employment verification for the Office software and I got that fine. However, in the rules for the Windows 7 promotion it said that they would send it after employment is verified. When I completed the courses for Windows 7 it said they would mail the employment verification paperwork. I just did it though so I am not sure exactly what will happen.

stewdizzle

Coupon Addict
I just got a response from Microsoft that they are mailing me a form and I will have to send back the form plus a copy of a paystub proving that I work for a retailer that sells their product.

register to remove this ad: