Free $20 SkinCareRX gift card

kim2828

code please

i was wondering if anyone had an extra code for the skincarerx? i filled the friend form out and never got any code or link to confirm. please out of the kindness of your heart if you have an extra code that would be great. thank you

webhunting.info

yeah, there's another thread somewhere that says if you keep it under $20, it's free shipping. no credit card or paypal needed. i did this but they didn't email me anything, but i did get one in my other email that was under the "friend" category. so is everybody getting theirs now? or only the friends?

kim2828

hi i was still wondering if someone has an extra code if they would kindly let me be able to use. please. i can have you email to me. thank you.:fingersx:

Sandy

It would not work towards shipping costs, they must have changed it.
I tried ordering on-line and I couldn't get it to cover my shipping either. I called and the rep said it did cover shipping and she placed the order for me. You could try calling.

Leelee

Ended

Due to overwhelming demand...
We have temporarily suspended our Refer a Friend $20 promotion. All existing gift certificates will be honored.

kim2828

code

just wondering why no one on this site is nice enough to let me use a code that they have that they are not going to use. :confused:

Last edited:

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
just wondering why no one on this site is nice enough to let me use a code that they have that they are not going to use. :confused: just make me think how people really are.

Hi Kim. People here are really nice and your taking the wrong approach. For one thing your brand new here and the only thread you have participated in is this thread and trying to get someone to give you a code. While people here do gift away some things they are usually to people who have blended in and became an FST family member. I'm not saying someone wouldn't give one to you, but most of here use these type of gift card/code things for bartering ... you give you get. Try putting a thread in the coupons/trade forum and offer to trade something ... at least thats the best advice I can give (even if you didnt ask me for it. :kekeke:)

kim2828

i was not trying to be rude. i just had posted if anyone had a code a few days ago and no one even said anything. tradeing something is fine. but i filled this out the day the form to fill out the code was there it wasnt working never came to my email. if i had extra codes or something i would never use i would just give it away without asking for anything in return.

krissyg89

i was not trying to be rude. i just had posted if anyone had a code a few days ago and no one even said anything. tradeing something is fine. but i filled this out the day the form to fill out the code was there it wasnt working never came to my email. if i had extra codes or something i would never use i would just give it away without asking for anything in return.
Domfort posted that she PMed you. If you didn't get it you could try PMing her to see if she is still offering it.

But like Christina said, since FST is sort of like a "family" it's kind of hard to just give away codes to new users. I'm sure no one really likes the feeling of being taken advantage of, so I hope you can understand.

I totally suggest seeing who is willing to trade for them, though. Good luck!

webhunting.info

just wondering why no one on this site is nice enough to let me use a code that they have that they are not going to use. :confused:

where are you getting the idea that ANYBODY has a code they are not going to use? i agree with the previous comments. your first post was asking for something for free and it WAS very rude. and then accusing us of being "not nice" because we didn't GIVE you a code is also rude.

Last edited:

rainyday

Inquisitive member

Kim, it is unfortunate that you weren't able to get a code for that offer. We have probably all had that same problem with several offers that we have wanted to apply for. In that sense, we can relate to you. The front page of freestufftimes is just that, an opportunity for folks to sign up for and recieve the posted offers and items. The "forums" section of freestufftimes has many different sections where we kind of all work together to share all kinds of tips and money-saving ideas. I do not know what you are accustomed to, but these forums are not a hand-out organization. In the "Coupon Requests/Trading" section, we do just that: we make requests of items that we are in search of, and we offer what we have to trade. We don't label people as not "nice enough" if we don't come out with the item(s) that we are in search of. I know that you are new here, but if you don't want us to judge you, then we would appreciate it if you would not judge our whole group of members based on not getting an item that you asked for for free. :bigthumb:

BLT

Hippy Member
where are you getting the idea that ANYBODY has a code they are not going to use? i agree with the previous comments. your first post was asking for something for free and it WAS very rude. and then accusing us of being "not nice" because we didn't GIVE you a code is also rude.

:kekeke::kekeke::io:

register to remove this ad: